    David Guest

    what's up this the newsgroups now no headers downloading.

    David

    David, Sep 17, 2005

  2. David

    Shane Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 08:47:22 +1200, David wrote:

    > what's up this the newsgroups now no headers downloading.
    >
    > David

    Someone posted the following in nz.general
    I think it applies to you as well because its the orcon server that you
    come through?

    Subject: Orcon news server crapped out..
    From: "richms" <>
    Newsgroups: nz.general
    Date: 17 Sep 2005 05:42:35 -0700

    Getting an error:

    A News (NNTP) error occurred: DNEWS License problem {Key N155461
    email=, Temporary license EXPIRED Sat Sep 17 00:00:00 2005

    Bugger... adsl yesterday, news today... whats it gonna be tomorrow?

    Shane, Sep 17, 2005

  3. David

    David Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 08:52:47 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 08:47:22 +1200, David wrote:
    >
    >> what's up this the newsgroups now no headers downloading.
    >>
    >> David

    >Someone posted the following in nz.general
    >I think it applies to you as well because its the orcon server that you
    >come through?
    >

    >Subject: Orcon news server crapped out..
    >From: "richms" <>
    >Newsgroups: nz.general
    >Date: 17 Sep 2005 05:42:35 -0700
    >
    >Getting an error:
    >
    >A News (NNTP) error occurred: DNEWS License problem {Key N155461
    >email=, Temporary license EXPIRED Sat Sep 17 00:00:00 2005
    >

    >Bugger... adsl yesterday, news today... whats it gonna be tomorrow?

    headers are downloading again some one must of read my post thanks..

    David

    David, Sep 17, 2005