  1. damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
    1 am to think of it
    my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005

  2. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
    > 1 am to think of it
    > my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess

    What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005

  3. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
    >> 1 am to think of it
    >> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
    >>

    > What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    > what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    > selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  4. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    > > Shane (aka froggy) says
    > >> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
    > >> 1 am to think of it
    > >> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
    > >>

    > > What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    > > what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    > > selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    > cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x

    Oh gawd, you're a damn faggot too???

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  5. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:14:15 +1200, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    >> Shane (aka froggy) says
    >>> damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
    >>> 1 am to think of it
    >>> my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
    >>>

    >> What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    >> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    >> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    > cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x

    and with that I am off to bed

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  6. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:17:13 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >>
    >> > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >> >>
    >> > What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    >> > what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    >> > selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    >> cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x
    >>

    > Oh gawd, you're a damn faggot too???

    by too you mean as well?
    therefore your offering an invitation?

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  7. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:14:15 +1200, Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >
    > > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:13:35 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    > >
    > >> Shane (aka froggy) says
    > >>>
    > >> What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    > >> what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    > >> selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    > > cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x

    > anytime you want to play again lad...

    Answering you own posts now you deranged faggot...

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  8. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says

    **** off Nazi loser

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  9. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:17:13 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    > > Shane (aka froggy) says

    > >> cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x
    > >>

    > > Oh gawd, you're a damn faggot too???

    > by too you mean as well?
    > therefore your offering an invitation?

    Naaah, I meant as well as your cock sucking little faggot crony
    Jerkoff Jacobs.. both damn faggots, I should have known..

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  10. Shane (aka froggy)

    Adder Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    > > damn bruce and his changing reply to headers and the fact it took me till
    > > 1 am to think of it
    > > my _extreme_ apologies to the group for my part in tonights mess
    > >

    > What a fucken joke you dickhead, you've been told fifty times
    > what a damn mess of the whole place you've been making, you
    > selfish ignorant psychotic bastard..

    great selfppotrat there masterbaiter
    now wank of

    Adder, Mar 23, 2005
  11. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:19:21 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says

    >> > cmon.. you know you want a big kiss :x

    >> and with that I am off to bed
    >>

    > **** off Nazi loser

    heres an acid test for you red
    if you think you have acheived anything ... put it on your CV

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  12. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:19:21 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    > > Shane (aka froggy) says

    > >> and with that I am off to bed
    > >>

    > > **** off Nazi loser

    > heres an acid test for you red
    > if you think you have acheived anything ... put it on your CV

    Sure,, I've achieved enough because you've learnt that freedom
    of expression is a very important thing to some people including
    Redbaiter, and they will not allow controlling internet filth
    like you, fascists with no respect for others people, to tread
    all over their rights..

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  13. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:20:51 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 01:19:21 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >>
    >> > Shane (aka froggy) says

    >> > **** off Nazi loser

    >> heres an acid test for you red
    >> if you think you have acheived anything ... put it on your CV
    >>

    > Sure,, I've achieved enough because you've learnt that freedom
    > of expression is a very important thing to some people including
    > Redbaiter, and they will not allow controlling internet filth
    > like you, fascists with no respect for others people, to tread
    > all over their rights..

    good to see your awake (an hour later)
    I see you still want to ruin NG's

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  14. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says

    > > Sure,, I've achieved enough because you've learnt that freedom
    > > of expression is a very important thing to some people including
    > > Redbaiter, and they will not allow controlling internet filth
    > > like you, fascists with no respect for others people, to tread
    > > all over their rights..

    > good to see your awake (an hour later)
    > I see you still want to ruin NG's

    Not at all, I merely want to post here in peace, you are the one
    on the mission. I suggest you let it lie, but I also reckon your
    a psychopath who won't. So fine, if you want to start all over
    again you cowardly Nazi scum, lets go.

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  15. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:39:29 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >

    >> > Sure,, I've achieved enough because you've learnt that freedom
    >> > of expression is a very important thing to some people including
    >> > Redbaiter, and they will not allow controlling internet filth
    >> > like you, fascists with no respect for others people, to tread
    >> > all over their rights..

    >> good to see your awake (an hour later)
    >> I see you still want to ruin NG's
    >>

    > Not at all, I merely want to post here in peace, you are the one
    > on the mission. I suggest you let it lie, but I also reckon your
    > a psychopath who won't. So fine, if you want to start all over
    > again you cowardly Nazi scum, lets go.

    you already lost (nazi nazi nazi)
    and unlike you I dont live on charity so Im off
    (have a great day and add yet another entry to your bulging CV ;-)

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  16. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:39:29 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    > > Shane (aka froggy) says

    > >> good to see your awake (an hour later)
    > >> I see you still want to ruin NG's
    > >>

    > > Not at all, I merely want to post here in peace, you are the one
    > > on the mission. I suggest you let it lie, but I also reckon your
    > > a psychopath who won't. So fine, if you want to start all over
    > > again you cowardly Nazi scum, lets go.

    > you already lost (nazi nazi nazi)
    > and unlike you I dont live on charity so Im off
    > (have a great day and add yet another entry to your bulging CV ;-)

    Just leave usenet to people who want to discuss things scumbag.

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  17. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:44:22 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:39:29 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >>
    >> > Shane (aka froggy) says

    >> > Not at all, I merely want to post here in peace, you are the one
    >> > on the mission. I suggest you let it lie, but I also reckon your
    >> > a psychopath who won't. So fine, if you want to start all over
    >> > again you cowardly Nazi scum, lets go.

    >> you already lost (nazi nazi nazi)
    >> and unlike you I dont live on charity so Im off
    >> (have a great day and add yet another entry to your bulging CV ;-)
    >>

    > Just leave usenet to people who want to discuss things scumbag.

    start discussing
    (i havent seen anything except insults and hatred come from your direction)

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  18. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:44:22 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    > > Shane (aka froggy) says

    > >> you already lost (nazi nazi nazi)
    > >> and unlike you I dont live on charity so Im off
    > >> (have a great day and add yet another entry to your bulging CV ;-)
    > >>

    > > Just leave usenet to people who want to discuss things scumbag.

    > start discussing
    > (i havent seen anything except insults and hatred come from your direction)

    Well, seeing you are someone who deliberately sabotaged usenet
    for so many people, what would you expect Nazi? Nazis are never
    very popular.

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005
  19. On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:50:11 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) says
    >> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:44:22 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >>
    >> > Shane (aka froggy) says

    >> > Just leave usenet to people who want to discuss things scumbag.

    >> start discussing
    >> (i havent seen anything except insults and hatred come from your direction)
    >>

    > Well, seeing you are someone who deliberately sabotaged usenet
    > for so many people, what would you expect Nazi? Nazis are never
    > very popular.

    heh .. I love how you describe yourself so succinctly in your insults (and
    act as though youre above it all )
    now Ive definitely gone .. make sure your charity gets used properly ;-)

    \|/ ____ \|/
    "@'/ ,. \'@"
    /__|\__/|__\
    \__U_/

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 23, 2005
  20. Shane (aka froggy)

    Redbaiter Guest

    Shane (aka froggy) says
    > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:50:11 +1200, Redbaiter wrote:
    >
    > > Shane (aka froggy) says

    > >> start discussing
    > >> (i havent seen anything except insults and hatred come from your direction)
    > >>

    > > Well, seeing you are someone who deliberately sabotaged usenet
    > > for so many people, what would you expect Nazi? Nazis are never
    > > very popular.

    > heh .. I love how you describe yourself so succinctly in your insults (and
    > act as though youre above it all )
    > now Ive definitely gone .. make sure your charity gets used properly ;-)

    I am above it all. I have never initiated the flame war that you
    did. Its always the controllers who do that. I'm happy for
    anyone to post anywhere. I respect freedom of expression. You
    tho are lowlife who don't even belong in this country, built by
    people like my grandfather who died fighting fascism. He would
    be turning in his grave to see what NZ has become with the
    proliferation of hate filled fascist thugs like you within its
    borders.

    Redbaiter, Mar 23, 2005