    Can anybody help me?

    TIA,

    ijopper
    Irwin Opper, Apr 5, 2010

  2. Irwin Opper

    VanguardLH Guest

    Irwin Opper wrote:

    > I'm running windows 7 Home Premium. When I open Live Mail I only get
    > headers. The error message reads,
    >
    > "There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred."

    Windows Live Mail newsgroup
    is thatta way ---> microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

    If not available on your NNTP server, you can use Microsoft's free NNTP
    server (news.microsoft.com). You'll find a much more highly focused group
    of users over there; however, they would probably appreciate more details,
    like: e-mail provider, e-mail account type (POP, IMAP, or HTTP/Deltasync),
    if the mail poll is successful if the Preview pane is turned off (i.e., to
    determine if it is a mail session or display issue), if you have tried
    creating and using a different identity, and if this is an old setup that
    was working before and this is a new problem or if this is a new setup that
    you have not yet got working.
    VanguardLH, Apr 5, 2010

  3. Irwin Opper

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 15:34:29 -0400, Irwin Opper wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm running windows 7 Home Premium. When I open Live Mail I only get
    > headers. The error message reads,
    >
    > "There was an error opening this message.
    >
    > An error has occurred."
    >
    > Can anybody help me?

    A classic (textbook, even) case of a hard drive in need of formatting.

    Get busy.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he lay back and lit Piglet's cigarette.
    Dan C, Apr 6, 2010