  1. Chris Turner

    Chris Turner Guest

    Can anyone tell me how to find the email headers and bodies of a message please
    Chris Turner, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Chris Turner

    beenthere Guest

    "Chris Turner" <> wrote in message
    news:45853981$...
    Can anyone tell me how to find the email headers and bodies of a message
    please

    Rt\click on a msg, Properties\Details.
    It`s all there.
    beenthere, Dec 17, 2006

  3. Chris Turner

    Chris Turner Guest

    I need to send both to ISP for harrasement, if I cut and paste the lot is that correct
    Thanks
    Chris Turner, Dec 17, 2006
  4. Stop posting in HTML. This is a text-only newsgroup.

    Chris Turner wrote:

    > I need to send both to ISP for harrasement, if I cut and paste the lot
    > is that correct
    > Thanks

    You said you needed both headers _and_ body.

    > "Chris Turner" <> wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to find the email headers and bodies of a
    > message please

    Do as beenthere said, "Rt\click on a msg, Properties\Details." but go
    one step further, and click the "Message Source" button. Then press
    Control+A to select all, Control+C to copy to clipboard, then open your
    email to your ISP, click in the body of this message, and press
    Control+V to paste.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 17, 2006
  5. Chris Turner

    Mike Easter Guest

    Chris Turner wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to find the email headers and bodies of a
    > message please

    In OE if the message is open or previewed, ctrl-F3 goes directly to the
    message source which can be selected, copied, and pasted by R clicking
    in that message source for the context menus with selectall and then
    copy and then pasting into the body of an email by R clicking to paste.

    You are posting into a newsgroup configured for html instead of
    plaintext. All of your news messages and almost all of your emails
    should be in plaintext. This is configured in OE/ Tools/ Options/ Send
    tab - News sending format - click the plaintext button, not the html.
    You should do the same for your Mail sending format so that the default
    mode is plaintext and only change to html/richtext for specific
    addressees.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Dec 17, 2006
  6. Chris Turner

    nobody > Guest

    Chris Turner wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to find the email headers and bodies of a message
    > please

    From *your* headers,

    For Outlook Express:

    The easy way
    Have the message open and then do CNTRL and F3 together.

    The hard way
    File > Properties > Details > Message Source
    nobody >, Dec 17, 2006
  7. Chris Turner

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Dec 18, 2006