    Animated GIF Man, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Animated GIF Man

    lab~rat >:-) Guest

    On 24 Aug 2006 21:07:13 -0700, "Animated GIF Man"
    <> puked:

    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.

    Birth control?
    --
    lab~rat >:)
    Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
    lab~rat >:-), Aug 25, 2006

  3. Animated GIF Man

    Ubiquitous Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.

    S/b
    "Head-on...Apply directly to the FOREhead."
    HTH!

    --
    It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
    the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
    Ubiquitous, Aug 25, 2006
  4. Animated GIF Man

    teem Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.
    >Head-on...Apply directly to the head.

    And how much does a 30 second commercial cost?.
    teem, Aug 26, 2006