HD's auto swopping data

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anOLDun, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Lo All

    OS = WinME
    I have 2 hard drives C & D

    Data held on C went "wacky" a few months ago so WinMW was reinstalled on D
    and all has been Ok(ish) ever since.

    This evening i fire up the pc and it looks like some of the folders i
    created on my D HD have moved over to my C HD. It also looks like my OS
    files have also moved from my D HD to my C HD.

    The folders "transfer" would appear to be random as some of the folders
    created remain on my D HD whilst others are now on BOTH HD's.

    The only "system" action i undertook yesterday was to install and run "spy
    sweeper"

    Would/could this have caused my folders to swop about?
    If not what might be the cause and can i "undo" it ??????

    Cheers

    anOLDun, Feb 15, 2005