HDD Media Player, more info...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by chelala, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. chelala

    chelala Guest

    Hi

    I have acquired this hdd enclosure, with mpeg 1, 2, 4 divx playback
    capabilities,
    http://www.weidiye.com/doce/product_show.asp?product_id=79

    What I want to know is if any one has idea of whish chip should have or
    similar, ir order to know how to encode movies for it. Upgrade
    chipset...

    I mean details, like b frames, mpeg 4 asp ?? dont know.

    About audio it supports mp3 (mpeg 1 layer 3 ???). And although it
    supports .mp4 as a container it does not support aac as audio.

    Thanks in advance

    Harold J. A. Chelala

    this is what the product says:

    Features:
    Video media: VCD,DVD, MPEG1/2/4, DIVX3.X-5.X
    Audio media:MP3
    image media:JPEG,BMP,GIF
    File Formats:AVI, ASF, VOB, DAT, MP4, MPG
    Supports IDE 133 HDD storage capacity up to 500GB
    File System:FAT32, NTFS
    Supports Music/Photo Slide Show and .lrc MP3 lyric display
    Subtitle Support:smi,sub,srt,txt,psb,ass,ssa
    Supports files copy,rename,delete
    Supports multi language
    Audio out: Stereo 2 Ch (RCA)
    Video out: Composite (RCA)/S-Video/VGA, NTSC/PAL
    480Mbps high-speed USB 2.0
    Supports Windows ME/XP/98, OS-9/X, Linux
    Supports software firmware upgrade online
    Remote control
    Light, compact and fashionable aluminum case
    chelala, Jan 23, 2007