    Media Player have an important feature for the task?

    Thank you.

    , Apr 9, 2009

  2. doS Guest

    uh copy and paste?

    doS, Apr 9, 2009

  3. Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:25:08 -0400, doS wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >>A second HD was added to this machine today. How can I transfer the
    >> music library in Windows media player on Drive F to Drive C? Does
    >> Media Player have an important feature for the task?
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    > uh copy and paste?

    I should think that's quite an important feature.

    Aardvark, Apr 9, 2009
  4. sandy58 Guest

    On Apr 9, 1:55 am, wrote:
    > A second HD was added to this machine today. How can I transfer the
    > music library in Windows media player on Drive F to Drive C?  Does
    > Media Player have an important feature for the task?
    >
    > Thank you.

    The music library is available to Windows Media Player regardless of
    HDD.

    sandy58, Apr 9, 2009
  5. Guest

    On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 01:39:38 -0700 (PDT), sandy58
    <> wrote:

    >On Apr 9, 1:55 am, wrote:
    >> A second HD was added to this machine today. How can I transfer the
    >> music library in Windows media player on Drive F to Drive C?  Does
    >> Media Player have an important feature for the task?
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    >The music library is available to Windows Media Player regardless of
    >HDD.

    As her as the user, the libray show no entries. When I'm the user,
    there are scores of albums.

    , Apr 9, 2009
  6. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:25:08 -0400, doS wrote:
    >

    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> A second HD was added to this machine today. How can I transfer the
    >>> music library in Windows media player on Drive F to Drive C? Does
    >>> Media Player have an important feature for the task?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.

    >> uh copy and paste?

    > I should think that's quite an important feature.

    I wonder if clonezilla would work...

    http://distrowatch.com/?newsid=05414

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org
    ________ ______ _____________

    §ñühw¤£f, Apr 9, 2009
  7. wrote:
    > On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 01:39:38 -0700 (PDT), sandy58
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Apr 9, 1:55 am, wrote:
    >>> A second HD was added to this machine today. How can I transfer the
    >>> music library in Windows media player on Drive F to Drive C? Does
    >>> Media Player have an important feature for the task?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you.

    >> The music library is available to Windows Media Player regardless of
    >> HDD.

    > As her as the user, the libray show no entries. When I'm the user,
    > there are scores of albums.

    Create a Group for "Music Users" and add her to the group?

    Just guessing here....

    ^_^

    --
    http://www.eyeonpalin.org