    my D: during the night for backup purposes. Pretty simple stuff. Can
    anyone recommend a free program out there that can do this?

    Thanks!

    Yours Truly, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Yours Truly

    Lenny Vaz Guest

    Replicator, www.karenware.com

    free

    --
    Lenny Vaz
    --

    Lenny Vaz, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Yours Truly

    Michael-NC Guest

    http://www.nonags.com/nonags/index.html

    Then Disc tools:

    http://www.nonags.com/nonags/diskbk.html

    Try SyncBack 3.2 for Win9x/ME/Win2k/XP

    Here is the apps homepage:
    http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/

    I use it at work.

    Michael-NC, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Yours Truly

    tempus fugit Guest

    Isn't there an app in Windows that does that?

    If not, try UltimateZip - compresses (optionally) too. It's primarily an all
    format compression/decompression app, but has an easy to use backup wizard
    too.

    http://www.ultimatezip.com/

    tempus fugit, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Yours Truly

    Plato Guest

    tempus fugit wrote:

    > If not, try UltimateZip - compresses (optionally) too. It's primarily an all

    Been using it for years. Good util.

    Plato, Aug 16, 2004