    Recovery and Restore software will not work at all.
    HD is Samsung SV6003H. I want to find a utility that will allow me to
    reformat the HD. Any thoughts will be appreciated. Louis
    Louis AAA, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Louis AAA

    Harrison Guest

    Did you receive a Windows XP disk or just the recovery disks?

    If you have the XP disk, boot the computer with the CD and use the
    disk partitioning utility in Windows setup to delete any unwanted
    partitions, create new ones, and format them as desired.

    To restore the boot record so that you won't be prompted to choose,
    use the fixmbr command.
    http://tinyurl.com/omd4

    Harrison, Dec 28, 2003