    Fortunately, I haven't lost any data, but I'd like to have access to this
    GB of space, if possible.

    Thanks.

    American Pi, Feb 17, 2004

  2. American Pi

    Unknown Guest

    Why FAT32? Why not NTFS?

    Unknown, Feb 17, 2004

  3. American Pi

    American Pi Guest

    I had hoped to be able to access it from both Linux and WinXP OS's which
    are co-resident on a dual booting machine. I'll give NTFS a shot.

    Meanwhile, any other thoughts as to why a partition might not stay
    formatted? I've searched google and haven't found a similar scenario.

    American Pi, Feb 17, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004