    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    Anyone out there have the HD-XA1 player?

    How does it look?

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Roy L. Fuchs

    Eaton Wings Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote in
    news::

    > Anyone out there have the HD-XA1 player?
    >
    > How does it look?

    Silver

    Eaton Wings, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Roy L. Fuchs

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 02:05:38 -0500, Eaton Wings
    <> Gave us:

    >Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote in
    >
    >> Anyone out there have the HD-XA1 player?
    >>
    >> How does it look?
    >>

    >Silver

    I wasn't talking about the name of your sex toy.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Jun 1, 2006
  4. Roy L. Fuchs

    wandrinandz Guest

    HD-DVD UK have the HDXA1 on demo at shop... it is fantastic on hd-dvd and
    with upscaling of standard dvd. Component will not upscale if the disc is
    copyrighted, but hdmi is working fine on both panasonic px60 and pioneer
    436xde. see www.dvdlibrary.co.uk for more details.

    wandrinandz, Jun 1, 2006