    laptop so that I can view
    my HD DVD?

    Thanks in advance.
    Patrick D. Rockwell, Aug 28, 2008

  2. Patrick D. Rockwell

    AnimalMagic Guest

    On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:26:49 -0700 (PDT), "Patrick D. Rockwell"
    <> wrote:

    >Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    >laptop with a DVD
    >player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    >Bladerunner DVD, that's
    >when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    >
    >My understanding is that Blueray beat out the HD DVD's, so, my
    >question is this. Is there
    >any software or drivers out there that I can download into my new
    >laptop so that I can view
    >my HD DVD?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.

    "A while back..." when you bought it, what did you watch it on?

    THAT is your playback device for HD DVDs that are not dual mode.

    Otherwise, you'll just have to wait until Grandpa BluTurd shits out the
    best titles that HD DVD had, as is already happening.

    There is no other way. It's a hardware level issue, and cannot be
    circumnavigated with software.
    AnimalMagic, Aug 28, 2008

  3. Patrick D. Rockwell

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    "Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    > Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    > laptop with a DVD
    > player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    > Bladerunner DVD, that's
    > when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    >
    > My understanding is that Blueray beat out the HD DVD's, so, my
    > question is this. Is there
    > any software or drivers out there that I can download into my new
    > laptop so that I can view
    > my HD DVD?

    Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some current
    ones do, some don't.

    Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.

    If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.
    M.I.5¾, Aug 28, 2008
  4. Patrick D. Rockwell

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    "Alfred Kaufmann" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:25:48 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    > <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    >>"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    >>> Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    >>> laptop with a DVD
    >>> player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    >>> Bladerunner DVD, that's
    >>> when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    >>>
    >>> My understanding is that Blueray beat out the HD DVD's, so, my
    >>> question is this. Is there
    >>> any software or drivers out there that I can download into my new
    >>> laptop so that I can view
    >>> my HD DVD?
    >>>

    >>Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some
    >>current
    >>ones do, some don't.
    >>
    >>Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    >>Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.
    >>
    >>If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    >>Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    >>incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.

    > So if you bought one of those expensive LG combo drives and upgrade
    > the Power DVD software that came with it, it will no longer play the
    > HD DVDs you may have collected.

    Correctamundo.

    In fact Creative make it clear that if you wish to retain the HD DVD
    capability you mut buy the full copy of V8 and not the upgrade. The upgrade
    version overwrites V7 and you will end up with V8 only - and no HD DVD
    capability. The full version will install alongside V7 leaving you with
    both options. I'm not sure what the advantage of upgrading the V7 to V8 is
    as the V7.3 does everything that I want. (The version supplied with the LG
    drive auto updates itself to the latest V7.3 when you run it (V7.3 does
    quite a bit more than the V7.0 supplied))
    M.I.5¾, Aug 29, 2008
  5. Patrick D. Rockwell

    FatBytestard Guest

    <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    >> Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    >> laptop with a DVD
    >> player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    >> Bladerunner DVD, that's
    >> when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    >>
    >> My understanding is that Blueray beat out the HD DVD's, so, my
    >> question is this. Is there
    >> any software or drivers out there that I can download into my new
    >> laptop so that I can view
    >> my HD DVD?
    >>

    >Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some current
    >ones do, some don't.
    >
    >Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    >Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.
    >
    >If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    >Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    >incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.

    Are you not the little SPAMMING fucktard that posts all those
    "conspiracy" posts, and modifies your header info with each and every
    fucktard post?

    If the answer is yes, you should be in a fucking jail cell, rotting
    away, and you can **** off and die! If no, then you might want to think
    about changing your nym, because your nym is on many death lists.
    FatBytestard, Aug 29, 2008
  6. Patrick D. Rockwell

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    "FatBytestard" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:25:48 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    > <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    >

    >>"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    >>> Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    >>> laptop with a DVD
    >>> player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    >>> Bladerunner DVD, that's
    >>> when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    >>>
    >>> My understanding is that Blueray beat out the HD DVD's, so, my
    >>> question is this. Is there
    >>> any software or drivers out there that I can download into my new
    >>> laptop so that I can view
    >>> my HD DVD?
    >>>

    >>Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some
    >>current
    >>ones do, some don't.
    >>
    >>Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    >>Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.
    >>
    >>If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    >>Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    >>incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.
    >>

    > Are you not the little SPAMMING fucktard that posts all those
    > "conspiracy" posts, and modifies your header info with each and every
    > fucktard post?

    Nope. I have never modified my header info since I started posting here.
    You are confusing me with M.I.5 Victim (or whatever punctuation he is using
    this week).
    M.I.5¾, Aug 29, 2008
  7. Patrick D. Rockwell

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    "M.I.5¾" <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "FatBytestard" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:25:48 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    >> <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message

    >>>Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some
    >>>current
    >>>ones do, some don't.
    >>>
    >>>Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    >>>Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.
    >>>
    >>>If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    >>>Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    >>>incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.
    >>>

    >> Are you not the little SPAMMING fucktard that posts all those
    >> "conspiracy" posts, and modifies your header info with each and every
    >> fucktard post?
    >>

    > Nope. I have never modified my header info since I started posting here.
    > You are confusing me with M.I.5 Victim (or whatever punctuation he is
    > using this week).

    You may be interested to know that apparently MI5 Victim has published a
    book on his experiences.

    It has to be a must buy book for every insomniac.
    M.I.5¾, Aug 29, 2008
  8. Patrick D. Rockwell

    FatBytestard Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:03:53 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:

    >"FatBytestard" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:25:48 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    >> <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message

    >>>Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some
    >>>current
    >>>ones do, some don't.
    >>>
    >>>Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    >>>Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.
    >>>
    >>>If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    >>>Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    >>>incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.
    >>>

    >> Are you not the little SPAMMING fucktard that posts all those
    >> "conspiracy" posts, and modifies your header info with each and every
    >> fucktard post?
    >>

    >Nope. I have never modified my header info since I started posting here.
    >You are confusing me with M.I.5 Victim (or whatever punctuation he is using
    >this week).

    Which begs the question as to why in the **** you would be stupid
    enough to use a moniker in which folks WILL associate you with that
    retard?
    FatBytestard, Aug 30, 2008
  9. Patrick D. Rockwell

    me/2 Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:47:21 -0700, FatBytestard
    <> wrote:

    :>On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:03:53 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    :><_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    :>
    :>>
    :>>"FatBytestard" <> wrote in message
    :>>news:eek:...
    :>>> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:25:48 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    :>>> <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    :>>>
    :>>>>
    :>>>>"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    :>>>>news:...
    :>>>>> Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    :>>>>> laptop with a DVD
    :>>>>> player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    :>>>>> Bladerunner DVD, that's
    :>>>>> when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    :>>>>>
[...]

    I've been reading worthwhile posts from "M.I.5¾" for many years in
    numerous groups, long before I ever saw any posts from the MI5
    conspiracy guy. So maybe you should go after the MI5 guy for stealing
    the nym of a worthwhile poster. :)

    BTW, I haven't seen any posts from him in ages. Did he finally quit or
    did I finally get all of his various nyms covered in my kill filters?
    Or maybe he was right and got picked up by M.I.5. <G>

    me/2
    me/2, Aug 30, 2008
  10. Patrick D. Rockwell

    FatBytestard Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:34:29 -0700, me/2 <null@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:47:21 -0700, FatBytestard
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >:>On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:03:53 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    >:><_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    >:>
    >:>>
    >:>>"FatBytestard" <> wrote in message
    >:>>news:eek:...
    >:>>> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:25:48 +0100, "M.I.5¾"
    >:>>> <_SPAM.co.uk> wrote:
    >:>>>
    >:>>>>
    >:>>>>"Patrick D. Rockwell" <> wrote in message
    >:>>>>news:...
    >:>>>>> Awhile back, I got "Bladerunner" on HD DVD. Last week, I got a new
    >:>>>>> laptop with a DVD
    >:>>>>> player which can read Blue Ray DVD's. When I tried putting in my
    >:>>>>> Bladerunner DVD, that's
    >:>>>>> when I started to learn the difference between Blueray and HD.
    >:>>>>>
    >:>>>>> My understanding is that Blueray beat out the HD DVD's, so, my
    >:>>>>> question is this. Is there
    >:>>>>> any software or drivers out there that I can download into my new
    >:>>>>> laptop so that I can view
    >:>>>>> my HD DVD?
    >:>>>>>
    >:>>>>
    >:>>>>Unless your Blu-ray drive will also read HD DVDs you are SOOL. Some
    >:>>>>current
    >:>>>>ones do, some don't.
    >:>>>>
    >:>>>>Both the construction of HD DVD and the data format differs to that of
    >:>>>>Blu-ray and consequently so does the method of reading them.
    >:>>>>
    >:>>>>If your drive does support HD DVD then you need to try and find a copy of
    >:>>>>Power DVD Ultra V7 which supports both Blu-ray and HD DVD. The current
    >:>>>>incarnation is V8 from which HD DVD support has been dropped.
    >:>>>>
    >:>>>
    >:>>> Are you not the little SPAMMING fucktard that posts all those
    >:>>> "conspiracy" posts, and modifies your header info with each and every
    >:>>> fucktard post?
    >:>>>
    >:>>
    >:>>Nope. I have never modified my header info since I started posting here.
    >:>>You are confusing me with M.I.5 Victim (or whatever punctuation he is using
    >:>>this week).
    >:>>
    >:>>
    >:>
    >:>
    >:> Which begs the question as to why in the **** you would be stupid
    >:>enough to use a moniker in which folks WILL associate you with that
    >:>retard?
    >
    >I've been reading worthwhile posts from "M.I.5¾" for many years in
    >numerous groups, long before I ever saw any posts from the MI5
    >conspiracy guy. So maybe you should go after the MI5 guy for stealing
    >the nym of a worthwhile poster. :)

    Trust me, we ALL want to go after that guy's access rights... if
    anything.

    He can have all the "free speech" the little bat's turd wants, as long
    as it does not represent an invasion of an active group. Therefore, the
    little bats' turd should get his own little spew group, where he can spew
    all day and all night long.

    Free speech should NOT extend one's rights to the point where one is
    impinging on the rights of others.

    >BTW, I haven't seen any posts from him in ages.

    Maybe someone finally fired off a complaint to the right individual.

    > Did he finally quit or
    >did I finally get all of his various nyms covered in my kill filters?

    I do not know if that is even possible.

    >Or maybe he was right and got picked up by M.I.5. <G>

    Even if he was wrong all these years, he at least deserved to be picked
    up by them, and beaten up a bit for all the horseshit he has spewed over
    the years on them.

    >me/2

    What does you divided by two equal? :-]
    FatBytestard, Aug 30, 2008
  11. Patrick D. Rockwell

    me/2 Guest

    On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:36:44 -0700, FatBytestard
    <> wrote:
    :>
    :> What does you divided by two equal? :-]

    I started using that sig for two reasons. One of them is that back
    around 1994 when I was on the "real internet" I had a number of female
    siblings who were convinced the AOL was the internet. So the sig came
    about as a not so subtle dig at the infamous AOl "me too" posts. Also,
    at that time, I was running OS/2 as my primary desktop operating
    system instead of jumping on the windows 3.0/3.1 bandwagon.

    So when you take "me too" and combine it with OS/2 the end result came
    out as me/2.

    You did ask...LOL

    me/2
    me/2, Aug 31, 2008
  12. Patrick D. Rockwell

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:,
    me/2 typed on Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:53:16 -0700:
    > On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:36:44 -0700, FatBytestard
    > <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> What does you divided by two equal? :-]

    > I started using that sig for two reasons. One of them is that back
    > around 1994 when I was on the "real internet" I had a number of female
    > siblings who were convinced the AOL was the internet. So the sig came
    > about as a not so subtle dig at the infamous AOl "me too" posts. Also,
    > at that time, I was running OS/2 as my primary desktop operating
    > system instead of jumping on the windows 3.0/3.1 bandwagon.
    >
    > So when you take "me too" and combine it with OS/2 the end result came
    > out as me/2.
    >
    > You did ask...LOL

    I was running OS/2 v2.1 and then later OS/2 v3 then. And I was using AOL
    before it was known as AOL back in '86. Through the university, I had email
    and USENET back then too.

    --
    Bill
    Gateway Celeron M 370 (1.5GHZ)
    BillW50, Aug 31, 2008
  13. Patrick D. Rockwell

    FatBytestard Guest

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:53:16 -0700, me/2 <null@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:36:44 -0700, FatBytestard
    ><> wrote:
    >:>
    >:> What does you divided by two equal? :-]
    >

    >I started using that sig for two reasons. One of them is that back
    >around 1994 when I was on the "real internet" I had a number of female
    >siblings who were convinced the AOL was the internet. So the sig came
    >about as a not so subtle dig at the infamous AOl "me too" posts. Also,
    >at that time, I was running OS/2 as my primary desktop operating
    >system instead of jumping on the windows 3.0/3.1 bandwagon.
    >
    >So when you take "me too" and combine it with OS/2 the end result came
    >out as me/2.
    >
    >You did ask...LOL
    >
    >me/2

    That's funny! I was into OS/2 as well, and *almost* committed to
    becoming an OS/2 certified engineer.

    I ALSO was one of those who got screwed by AOL in the very early years
    (1992/3ish). Their $8 Trial Plan, magically turned into a $54 charge on
    my mom's credit card. Funny how we little folk do not get to do to big
    business what big business gets to do to us.

    The motherfuckers never did pay me back, and I was too late to jump
    onto the class action suit they got landed with for doing it.
    FatBytestard, Aug 31, 2008
  14. Patrick D. Rockwell

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:,
    FatBytestard typed on Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:39:11 -0700:
    > On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:53:16 -0700, me/2 <null@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >> I started using that sig for two reasons. One of them is that back
    >> around 1994 when I was on the "real internet" I had a number of
    >> female siblings who were convinced the AOL was the internet. So the
    >> sig came about as a not so subtle dig at the infamous AOl "me too"
    >> posts. Also, at that time, I was running OS/2 as my primary desktop
    >> operating system instead of jumping on the windows 3.0/3.1 bandwagon.
    >>
    >> So when you take "me too" and combine it with OS/2 the end result
    >> came out as me/2.
    >>
    >> You did ask...LOL
    >>
    >> me/2

    > That's funny! I was into OS/2 as well, and *almost* committed to
    > becoming an OS/2 certified engineer.
    >
    > I ALSO was one of those who got screwed by AOL in the very early
    > years (1992/3ish). Their $8 Trial Plan, magically turned into a $54
    > charge on my mom's credit card. Funny how we little folk do not get
    > to do to big business what big business gets to do to us.
    >
    > The mother... never did pay me back, and I was too late to jump
    > onto the class action suit they got landed with for doing it.

    OS/2 certified engineer? Not me, having anything with IBM on my resume would
    have been a downgrade. I mean after Honeywell and the computer that got the
    first man on the moon, IBM computers were kid stuff. And it was only the
    size of a small desktop today.

    As far as AOL is concern... it wasn't AOL per se, but just Steve Case! He is
    the lowest of all lowlifes! He would knowingly break the law and screw as
    many customers as he could. End up in court (not him but just his lawyers).
    End up paying a very small fee compared to the amount of people he had
    stolen from.

    And the lawyers on both sides got rich and the customers who got ripped off
    got nothing anyway. And Steve Case would do this about every 18 to 24 months
    and AOL would end up in court again and the same thing happened over and
    over again. Steve Case became a billionaire and lawyers got rich. And
    millions got screwed.

    Once even the newbies wasn't even falling for it anymore, Steve was in
    trouble. And he convinced Time-Warner that AOL was a steal to buy. I knew
    Time-Warner would later regret it, but that is besides the point. And they
    later learned some of the truth and they asked Steve Case to leave. He did,
    but he left with billions of the money he had stolen from millions of
    customers.

    Some claim the American Justice System is the best in the world. I say bull!
    The poor guy gets screwed and the rich guy gets off free and clear. For
    example, Steve Case walked away with billions and never served one minute in
    jail. So how is that the best in the world? It isnt! It is just another lie!

    Nothing you can do about it. As life has always been this way. The only
    thing people can do about it is to have another Boston Tea Party. ;-)

    --
    Bill
    Gateway Celeron M 370 (1.5GHZ)
    BillW50, Aug 31, 2008
  15. Patrick D. Rockwell

    FatBytestard Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:50:44 -0500, "BillW50" <> wrote:

    >In news:,
    >FatBytestard typed on Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:39:11 -0700:
    >> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:53:16 -0700, me/2 <null@127.0.0.1> wrote:

    >>> I started using that sig for two reasons. One of them is that back
    >>> around 1994 when I was on the "real internet" I had a number of
    >>> female siblings who were convinced the AOL was the internet. So the
    >>> sig came about as a not so subtle dig at the infamous AOl "me too"
    >>> posts. Also, at that time, I was running OS/2 as my primary desktop
    >>> operating system instead of jumping on the windows 3.0/3.1 bandwagon.
    >>>
    >>> So when you take "me too" and combine it with OS/2 the end result
    >>> came out as me/2.
    >>>
    >>> You did ask...LOL
    >>>
    >>> me/2

    >> That's funny! I was into OS/2 as well, and *almost* committed to
    >> becoming an OS/2 certified engineer.
    >>
    >> I ALSO was one of those who got screwed by AOL in the very early
    >> years (1992/3ish). Their $8 Trial Plan, magically turned into a $54
    >> charge on my mom's credit card. Funny how we little folk do not get
    >> to do to big business what big business gets to do to us.
    >>
    >> The mother... never did pay me back, and I was too late to jump
    >> onto the class action suit they got landed with for doing it.

    >OS/2 certified engineer? Not me, having anything with IBM on my resume would
    >have been a downgrade. I mean after Honeywell and the computer that got the
    >first man on the moon, IBM computers were kid stuff. And it was only the
    >size of a small desktop today.

    Hehe... I worked on some HV power supplies that went up on Shuttle
    experiments. Space gear has some pretty tight construction constraints.

    >As far as AOL is concern... it wasn't AOL per se, but just Steve Case! He is
    >the lowest of all lowlifes! He would knowingly break the law and screw as
    >many customers as he could. End up in court (not him but just his lawyers).
    >End up paying a very small fee compared to the amount of people he had
    >stolen from.
    >
    >And the lawyers on both sides got rich and the customers who got ripped off
    >got nothing anyway. And Steve Case would do this about every 18 to 24 months
    >and AOL would end up in court again and the same thing happened over and
    >over again. Steve Case became a billionaire and lawyers got rich. And
    >millions got screwed.
    >
    >Once even the newbies wasn't even falling for it anymore, Steve was in
    >trouble. And he convinced Time-Warner that AOL was a steal to buy. I knew
    >Time-Warner would later regret it, but that is besides the point. And they
    >later learned some of the truth and they asked Steve Case to leave. He did,
    >but he left with billions of the money he had stolen from millions of
    >customers.

    The bastard should rot in a jail. ALL white collar criminal bastards
    should get worse than they do.

    >Some claim the American Justice System is the best in the world. I say bull!
    >The poor guy gets screwed and the rich guy gets off free and clear. For
    >example, Steve Case walked away with billions and never served one minute in
    >jail. So how is that the best in the world? It isnt! It is just another lie!
    >
    >Nothing you can do about it. As life has always been this way. The only
    >thing people can do about it is to have another Boston Tea Party. ;-)

    That won't work either. They are worse than the Roman guards were.

    NetZero is ANOTHER ONE
    I used to like Dennis Miller, till he lied

    They guarantee no spam. What they mean is that the only spam you'll
    see is that which they guaranteed folks on the other side of this thing
    that you *would* be getting!

    Personally, I am with the Mayans.

    012/021/2012

    Galactic Equatorial pass through...

    We could very well end up in a world of shit far beyond anything
    currently imaginable... we'll see.

    Maybe that is what is having an affect on all these jackasses that rip
    people off to get through life.

    The one with the most toys at the end wins?

    All my toys are within my mind, and they are large in number...
    Can't blow that up. I win!

    After 13.7 billion years.
    FatBytestard, Sep 1, 2008
  16. Patrick D. Rockwell

    BillW50 Guest

    In news:,
    FatBytestard typed on Sun, 31 Aug 2008 17:38:55 -0700:
> [...]

    >> only thing people can do about it is to have another Boston Tea
    >> Party. ;-)

    > That won't work either. They are worse than the Roman guards were.
    >
    > NetZero is ANOTHER ONE
    > I used to like Dennis Miller, till he lied
    >
    > They guarantee no spam. What they mean is that the only spam you'll
    > see is that which they guaranteed folks on the other side of this
    > thing that you *would* be getting!
    >
    > Personally, I am with the Mayans.
    >
    > 012/021/2012
    >
    > Galactic Equatorial pass through...
    >
    > We could very well end up in a world of shit far beyond anything
    > currently imaginable... we'll see.
    >
    > Maybe that is what is having an affect on all these jackasses that
    > rip people off to get through life.
    >
    > The one with the most toys at the end wins?
    >
    > All my toys are within my mind, and they are large in number...

    I hear ya FatBytestard! Yup I totally agree.

    --
    Bill
    Black Asus EEE PC 4GB 2GB SoDIMM Adata 16GB
    BillW50, Sep 1, 2008