    The LOG Guest

    Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
    are coming out, and how much will they cost?
    The LOG, Mar 30, 2006

  2. The LOG

    Guest Guest

    "The LOG" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
    > are coming out, and how much will they cost?

    No---and I mean that literally.

    Norm Strong
    Guest, Mar 30, 2006

  3. The LOG

    Baz Guest

    Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
    available and how much it will cost?
    Baz, Mar 30, 2006
  4. The LOG

    unclejr Guest

    Baz wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
    > available and how much it will cost?

    TMML.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Mar 30, 2006
  5. The LOG

    The LOG Guest

    On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
    >available and how much it will cost?

    hilarious dumbass!
    The LOG, Mar 30, 2006
  6. The LOG

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:56:57 GMT, The LOG <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <>
    >wrote:

    >>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
    >>available and how much it will cost?
    >>

    >hilarious dumbass!

    Shoom! Right over your head.
    AZ Nomad, Mar 31, 2006
  7. The LOG

    The LOG Guest

    On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:55:36 GMT, AZ Nomad <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:56:57 GMT, The LOG <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
    >>>available and how much it will cost?
    >>>

    >>hilarious dumbass!

    >Shoom! Right over your head.

    And Dunk! My cock right in your mouth.
    The LOG, Mar 31, 2006
  8. The LOG

    Richard C. Guest

    "The LOG" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
    > are coming out, and how much will they cost?

    ===========================
    The PLAYERS are not even in the stores yet.
    Give it at least a year.
    Richard C., Apr 2, 2006
  9. The LOG

    Richard C. Guest

    "The LOG" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:26:41 +1100, "Baz" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone tell me when time travel, teleportation and levitation will be
    >>available and how much it will cost?
    >>

    > hilarious dumbass!

    ===========================
    At least he was hilarious!
    Richard C., Apr 2, 2006
  10. The LOG

    Tim V. Guest

    The LOG <> wrote in

    > Can anyone tell me when HD-DVD pc recorders and standalone recorders
    > are coming out, and how much will they cost?

    Cheap shots aside...

    The players haven't made it to the market, so it's a bit premature to
    guess when recorders will. I suspect they'll cost in the $750+
    range when they do hit (stand alone) and the media will be around $50 a
    disc.

    These are just guesses based on what I've seen before with the CD recording
    and DVD recording phases.

    --
    Tim.

    "Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve neither
    liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

    "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own
    reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company" - George
    Washington
    Tim V., Apr 4, 2006