    dyes for DVD-Recordable discs, Mitsubishi Kagaku Media/Verbatim and
    Toshiba Corporation.
    Full story at http://www.physorg.com/news4453.html

    RichA, Jun 9, 2005

  2. RichA

    Biz Guest

    Cant they even wait until we can buy/rent Hi-Def format commercial movies b4
    they spend all the time on a recordable format to appease teh copy pirates?

    Biz, Jun 9, 2005

  3. "Biz" <> wrote in

    > Cant they even wait until we can buy/rent Hi-Def format commercial
    > movies b4 they spend all the time on a recordable format to appease
    > teh copy pirates?

    Come on, that'd be crazy. If they rush to get a recordable
    format out the door right away, they risk incompatibilities
    with players and a possible format war. Do you think anyone
    is dumb enough to try that?

    Oh, wait...

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig