HD-DVD Outsells Beta Ray - Amazon. No Beta Ray in top 25.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Luke Duke, Dec 28, 2007.

  1. Luke Duke

    GMAN Guest

    In article <Vo1ej.53681$vd4.39196@pd7urf1no>, "JR" <> wrote:
    >
    >"T.B." <> wrote in message
    >news:4777dc1f$1$10992$...
    >> "POD {Ò¿Ó}" wrote:
    >>
    >> (snip)
    >>
    >>> HD DVD fans are like Mac users, they feel so insecure about their wrong
    >>> purchasing choice that they need to take swipes at the opposing
    >>> technology.

    >>
    >> Too funny.
    >>
    >> T.B.

    >
    >Beta Ray fans are the same. All fangirls are the same no matter what they
    >like.
    >Remeber everyone claming Apple was going to go broke for..years..now they
    >are massive and growing with stocks worth $200 a share. Pretty good for a
    >company that was declared dead a million times :) I guess Apple/Steve Jobs
    >owning Pixar helps a bit as well, and that ipod and imac stuff :)
    >
    >
    >

    and all of the isheeple

    Apple was all but broke before Microsoft infused some money into them and
    Steve Jobs returned.
    GMAN, Dec 31, 2007
    #41
    1. Advertising

  2. On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:51:56 GMT, "JR" <> wrote:

    >
    >"L Alpert" <> wrote in message
    >news:j5Odj.184$...
    >> Big Daddy wrote:
    >>> "Leroy" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:Xkwdj.37761$DP1.5659@pd7urf2no...
    >>>> He's right.
    >>>
    >>> no, he's not.
    >>>
    >>>> The data is very close to the top of the disk so they HAD to put an
    >>>> extra coating on it.
    >>>
    >>> Has nothing to do with "rotting". The disks are not "prone" to
    >>> rotting.

    >>
    >> Rotting? Polycarbonate "rotting"? Never heard of this. There can be
    >> damage due to UV exposure, though if this is a problem for a specific
    >> device, there can be UV inhibitors used in the base polymer.
    >>
    >> The disc itself should outlive the useful life of the technology.

    >
    >Thats what they said about DVD and CD's and they are rotting all over the
    >place now.
    >
    >Bitrot is another name for it. more common on burned Cd's DVD's but still
    >were not getting the "lifetime" of safe starage like they claimed. more like
    >6-15 years.
    >


    disc rot is very rare and has everything to do with defective sealing
    of the protective layer, I have about 50 LDs and about a thousand CDs
    and DVDs, I have had exactly 1 disc rot in that time ( a poor pressing
    of an eric burdon greatest hits.) I've had CD since 1983 and DVD since
    inception.

    Bottom line is that defects occur in anything manufactured, optical
    media is much less likely to deteriorate over time than just about any
    other media.

    As far as burned CDs and DVDs, that's a different problem as the
    technology relies on a dye, not physically pressed pits, the dyes are
    subject to breakdown over time.

    GK
    grant kinsley, Dec 31, 2007
    #42
    1. Advertising

  3. Luke Duke

    Purple Guest

    "GMAN" <> wrote in message
    news:flb2a4$csq$...
    > In article <Vo1ej.53681$vd4.39196@pd7urf1no>, "JR" <>
    > wrote:
    >>
    >>"T.B." <> wrote in message
    >>news:4777dc1f$1$10992$...
    >>> "POD {Ò¿Ó}" wrote:
    >>>
    >>> (snip)
    >>>
    >>>> HD DVD fans are like Mac users, they feel so insecure about their wrong
    >>>> purchasing choice that they need to take swipes at the opposing
    >>>> technology.
    >>>
    >>> Too funny.
    >>>
    >>> T.B.

    >>
    >>Beta Ray fans are the same. All fangirls are the same no matter what they
    >>like.
    >>Remeber everyone claming Apple was going to go broke for..years..now they
    >>are massive and growing with stocks worth $200 a share. Pretty good for a
    >>company that was declared dead a million times :) I guess Apple/Steve Jobs
    >>owning Pixar helps a bit as well, and that ipod and imac stuff :)
    >>
    >>
    >>

    > and all of the isheeple
    >
    > Apple was all but broke before Microsoft infused some money into them and
    > Steve Jobs returned.
    >


    Even if that's true it's sepulation and rumor anyway and so what? Business
    is business and a deal is a deal. All companies have stories, probably few
    of them are the "honourable" route.
    Purple, Dec 31, 2007
    #43
  4. Luke Duke

    Purple Guest

    Beta Ray

    LOL..funny..true
    Purple, Dec 31, 2007
    #44
  5. Luke Duke

    T.B. Guest

    "Lloyd Parsons" wrote:

    (snip)

    > Read what I said again.
    >
    > They've got what 1 profile 1.1 standalone and the PS3 or is it 2
    > standalones that are 1.1.
    >
    > Regardless, most of the mfgs rushed 2nd gen boxes to market just short
    > of the do or die date when 1.1 had to be in them. Since then almost no
    > new boxes.
    >
    > But let's assume they finally get off their collective asses and produce
    > at least one model from each mfg that is 1.1 - when will just one of
    > them be sub-$200? I don't think I can see that far down the road from
    > where I sit.


    I think you're completely wrong regarding your reasoning about why blu-ray
    supposedly hasn't taken off yet. The real issue just like it was with
    standard dvds is not so much hardware prices, but software title
    availability and competitive pricing of titles. As studios really start
    getting out some big "classic" movies on either format, you'll see more
    people gravitate towards HiDef video discs. As it's been proven, short term
    "fire sales" discounting last generation players make a big splash for a
    week or two for either format, but it's individual titles that are strong,
    long term sellers like Casino Royale, The Departed or Transformers along
    with smart "classic movie" choices like Blade Runner, The Matrix and Close
    Encounters of the Third Kind that will eventually support whichever format
    is going to wind up as *the* HD disc format by 2009.

    T.B.
    T.B., Dec 31, 2007
    #45
  6. Luke Duke

    GMAN Guest

    In article <jNaej.54381$vd4.52630@pd7urf1no>, "Purple" <> wrote:
    >
    >"GMAN" <> wrote in message
    >news:flb2a4$csq$...
    >> In article <Vo1ej.53681$vd4.39196@pd7urf1no>, "JR" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>"T.B." <> wrote in message
    >>>news:4777dc1f$1$10992$...
    >>>> "POD {Ò¿Ó}" wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> (snip)
    >>>>
    >>>>> HD DVD fans are like Mac users, they feel so insecure about their wrong
    >>>>> purchasing choice that they need to take swipes at the opposing
    >>>>> technology.
    >>>>
    >>>> Too funny.
    >>>>
    >>>> T.B.
    >>>
    >>>Beta Ray fans are the same. All fangirls are the same no matter what they
    >>>like.
    >>>Remeber everyone claming Apple was going to go broke for..years..now they
    >>>are massive and growing with stocks worth $200 a share. Pretty good for a
    >>>company that was declared dead a million times :) I guess Apple/Steve Jobs
    >>>owning Pixar helps a bit as well, and that ipod and imac stuff :)
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >> and all of the isheeple
    >>
    >> Apple was all but broke before Microsoft infused some money into them and
    >> Steve Jobs returned.
    >>

    >
    >Even if that's true it's sepulation and rumor anyway and so what? Business
    >is business and a deal is a deal. All companies have stories, probably few
    >of them are the "honourable" route.
    >
    >

    Its not rumor that in the 90's, Microsoft gave Apple $150 million. Apple i
    think eventually gave it back.
    GMAN, Dec 31, 2007
    #46
  7. In article <flb2a4$csq$>,
    (GMAN) wrote:

    > In article <Vo1ej.53681$vd4.39196@pd7urf1no>, "JR" <>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > >"T.B." <> wrote in message
    > >news:4777dc1f$1$10992$...
    > >> "POD {???}" wrote:
    > >>
    > >> (snip)
    > >>
    > >>> HD DVD fans are like Mac users, they feel so insecure about their wrong
    > >>> purchasing choice that they need to take swipes at the opposing
    > >>> technology.
    > >>
    > >> Too funny.
    > >>
    > >> T.B.

    > >
    > >Beta Ray fans are the same. All fangirls are the same no matter what they
    > >like.
    > >Remeber everyone claming Apple was going to go broke for..years..now they
    > >are massive and growing with stocks worth $200 a share. Pretty good for a
    > >company that was declared dead a million times :) I guess Apple/Steve Jobs
    > >owning Pixar helps a bit as well, and that ipod and imac stuff :)
    > >
    > >
    > >

    > and all of the isheeple
    >
    > Apple was all but broke before Microsoft infused some money into them and
    > Steve Jobs returned.


    That is a old wive's tale. MS put damn little money into Apple in the
    form of non-voting stock, which they've since divested themselves of.
    It was all part and parcel of competing lawsuits and such at the time.
    Lloyd Parsons, Dec 31, 2007
    #47
  8. In article <flbf88$ojo$>,
    (GMAN) wrote:

    > In article <jNaej.54381$vd4.52630@pd7urf1no>, "Purple"
    > <> wrote:
    > >
    > >"GMAN" <> wrote in message
    > >news:flb2a4$csq$...
    > >> In article <Vo1ej.53681$vd4.39196@pd7urf1no>, "JR" <>
    > >> wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>"T.B." <> wrote in message
    > >>>news:4777dc1f$1$10992$...
    > >>>> "POD {???}" wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>> (snip)
    > >>>>
    > >>>>> HD DVD fans are like Mac users, they feel so insecure about their wrong
    > >>>>> purchasing choice that they need to take swipes at the opposing
    > >>>>> technology.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> Too funny.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> T.B.
    > >>>
    > >>>Beta Ray fans are the same. All fangirls are the same no matter what they
    > >>>like.
    > >>>Remeber everyone claming Apple was going to go broke for..years..now they
    > >>>are massive and growing with stocks worth $200 a share. Pretty good for a
    > >>>company that was declared dead a million times :) I guess Apple/Steve Jobs
    > >>>owning Pixar helps a bit as well, and that ipod and imac stuff :)
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >> and all of the isheeple
    > >>
    > >> Apple was all but broke before Microsoft infused some money into them and
    > >> Steve Jobs returned.
    > >>

    > >
    > >Even if that's true it's sepulation and rumor anyway and so what? Business
    > >is business and a deal is a deal. All companies have stories, probably few
    > >of them are the "honourable" route.
    > >
    > >

    > Its not rumor that in the 90's, Microsoft gave Apple $150 million. Apple i
    > think eventually gave it back.


    MS didn't GIVE anything to Apple.
    Lloyd Parsons, Dec 31, 2007
    #48
  9. Luke Duke

    Jerk Guest

    "T.B." <> wrote in message
    news:47793c8e$0$5129$...
    > "Lloyd Parsons" wrote:
    >
    > (snip)
    >
    >> Read what I said again.
    >>
    >> They've got what 1 profile 1.1 standalone and the PS3 or is it 2
    >> standalones that are 1.1.
    >>
    >> Regardless, most of the mfgs rushed 2nd gen boxes to market just short
    >> of the do or die date when 1.1 had to be in them. Since then almost no
    >> new boxes.
    >>
    >> But let's assume they finally get off their collective asses and produce
    >> at least one model from each mfg that is 1.1 - when will just one of
    >> them be sub-$200? I don't think I can see that far down the road from
    >> where I sit.

    >
    > I think you're completely wrong regarding your reasoning about why blu-ray
    > supposedly hasn't taken off yet. The real issue just like it was with
    > standard dvds is not so much hardware prices, but software title
    > availability and competitive pricing of titles. As studios really start
    > getting out some big "classic" movies on either format, you'll see more
    > people gravitate towards HiDef video discs. As it's been proven, short
    > term "fire sales" discounting last generation players make a big splash
    > for a week or two for either format, but it's individual titles that are
    > strong, long term sellers like Casino Royale, The Departed or Transformers
    > along with smart "classic movie" choices like Blade Runner, The Matrix and
    > Close Encounters of the Third Kind that will eventually support whichever
    > format is going to wind up as *the* HD disc format by 2009.
    >
    > T.B.


    You know I'm not going out and replace hardly any of my DVD's, or even many
    old VHS tapes for some movie I've seen enough times, or to many times just
    to see it in this current trend generations High Def. In 5 years better High
    Def will be coming out and we'll hopefully have DVD like or some kind of
    portable flash ROM whatever media that can hold at least 1000GB of
    data..then I'll call it Next Gen. Still Blade Runner and most old movies
    will bore me because I've seen them to many times and I won't buy them.

    High Def on Blue Ray or HD-DVD and broadcast just is not that great..it's a
    bit better but really to me but so what. The magic for most of the old
    movies is gone. I hate the feeling of buying a game or movies, playing it
    and watching in then thinking..meh, why did I buy that. The older I get the
    less junk I buy :)
    I bet most people in the world feel that way. True Dolby or
    whatever..again..who cares..THX is not cool anymore and companies are not
    paying for the licensing.
    Pro logic was good enough :) Stereo is still the best for Audiophiles music
    lovers.

    Good enough is good enough. DVD for movies is good enough for life. for me
    anyway.
    Jerk, Dec 31, 2007
    #49
  10. Luke Duke

    T.B. Guest

    "JR" wrote:

    > Remeber everyone claming Apple was going to go broke for..years..now they
    > are massive and growing with stocks worth $200 a share. Pretty good for a
    > company that was declared dead a million times :) I guess Apple/Steve Jobs
    > owning Pixar helps a bit as well, and that ipod and imac stuff :)
    >
    > Beta Ray fans are the same. All fangirls are the same no matter what they
    > like.


    Makes much more sense with the paragraphs arranged properly.

    You're welcome.

    T.B.
    T.B., Jan 1, 2008
    #50
  11. In article <H1Wdj.59588$>,
    Bogdan Macri <> wrote:
    >dork wrote:


    [snipola ...]


    >> note that MOST Beta Ray movies are still on 30GB disks.


    >Beta Ray (I'm assuming you're trying to be witty here)... that's
    >cool, except for one thing... it does not help your cause,
    >especially when you think of BetaMax being supported by one
    >hardware manufacturer, just like HD DVD is presently.


    Actually BetaMax was supported by many manufacturers when it first
    came out, and then dwindled to one.

    I've owned Beta machines made by Sony [of course], NEC, and Sanyo.

    The NEC had about the finest higg-band Beta I recording - even
    better than the Sony - and a far nicer timer mode that included
    being able to timer-record from line-inputs, which Sony did later.

    And the Sanyo was rebranded with a Radio Shack name on it for
    awhile. Of course all the Zenith were rebaded Sony.

    There were at least 6 manufacturers of Beta at one time.

    When I bought my Beta it had 99% share of the market, while
    VHS - which had been on the market in the US being pushed by
    RCA was only about 5 month old in terms of marketing.

    Just thought I'd point out that there were more than one when it
    came to manufacturers. Whwn VHS came out and brought to four
    tht total of vidoe formats on sale in the consumer market places,
    Quasar dropped the "Great Time Machine" - which had about the most
    ungainly cartrdidge I've ever seen with a piggy-back part on top,
    and Sanyo dropped their V-cord, bring the ome consumer market to
    two.

    The other video tape format [ whose name I forget now ] had bowed
    out a few years eaelier.

    Bill
    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com
    Bill Vermillion, Jan 2, 2008
    #51
  12. Luke Duke

    Kuskokwim Guest

    On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 23:42:31 GMT, Bogdan Macri wrote:


    > Beta Ray (I'm assuming you're trying to be witty here)... that's cool,
    > except for one thing... it does not help your cause, especially when you
    > think of BetaMax being supported by one hardware manufacturer,


    I thought the "Beta" might be because consumers were beta testers for both
    high definition formats when they were first introduced - and maybe, for
    many players, they still are.
    Kuskokwim, Jan 2, 2008
    #52
  13. Luke Duke

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.video.dvd dork <> wrote:
    > In fact most games especially from EA that are on the PS3 are just regular
    > old...DVD's.


    Um, no. All PS3 games - regardless of their size - come on blu-ray
    discs. While it is true that most PS3 games would still fit easily onto a
    single DVD, they're still forced to use blu-ray media by Sony.

    --
    It's not broken. It's...advanced.
    Doug Jacobs, Jan 3, 2008
    #53
  14. Luke Duke

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 Gray One <> wrote:
    > Yet you reply with such vitriol? For fucks sake, why don't you try
    > caring about something that is actually worth while. Saving sea turtles
    > is a good one to start with but really who wins the HD war? Who gives a
    > shit! The number of HD titles sold across both camps is still massively
    > below normal SD DVD's. The number of people who own a HD TV is still
    > tiny compared those with a good old 480p CRT. If you really need to
    > direct your anger anywhere on the matter, point it at Sony & Toshiba and
    > their HD camps for not agreeing on a standard.


    Wow. A voice of reason. Too bad the dick-wavers will just write you off
    as just another kook. But just know you're not alone.

    from "just another kook"

    --
    It's not broken. It's...advanced.
    Doug Jacobs, Jan 3, 2008
    #54
  15. Luke Duke

    Gray One Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > tiny compared those with a good old 480p CRT. If you really need to
    > > direct your anger anywhere on the matter, point it at Sony & Toshiba and
    > > their HD camps for not agreeing on a standard.

    >
    > Wow. A voice of reason. Too bad the dick-wavers will just write you off
    > as just another kook. But just know you're not alone.
    >
    > from "just another kook"
    >


    It's sometimes hard to believe there are others who can look at these
    things with some perspective but I am sure (hope) we aren't the only
    two. ;)
    Gray One, Jan 3, 2008
    #55
  16. Luke Duke

    POD {Ò¿Ó} Guest

    Gray One <> once tried to test me. I ate their
    liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> > tiny compared those with a good old 480p CRT. If you really need to
    >> > direct your anger anywhere on the matter, point it at Sony &
    >> > Toshiba and their HD camps for not agreeing on a standard.

    >>
    >> Wow. A voice of reason. Too bad the dick-wavers will just write you
    >> off as just another kook. But just know you're not alone.
    >>
    >> from "just another kook"
    >>

    >
    > It's sometimes hard to believe there are others who can look at these
    > things with some perspective but I am sure (hope) we aren't the only
    > two. ;)
    >


    Oh stop being so pious and enjoying the smell of your own farts! Since
    when is pulling someone up for misinforming people, "dick waving"

    Voices of reason my arse! You don't score kudos points to sitting on
    the fence.

    --
    Thank you kindly

    POD {Ò¿Ó}
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins.
    If you ask me what proof I have for these words,
    I say it is because I am the punishment of God.
    If you had not committed great sins,
    God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    POD {Ò¿Ó}, Jan 4, 2008
    #56
  17. Luke Duke

    Gray One Guest

    In article <Xns9A1B227F25F7EWeLovePOD@195.188.240.200>,
    says...
    >
    > Oh stop being so pious and enjoying the smell of your own farts! Since
    > when is pulling someone up for misinforming people, "dick waving"
    >
    > Voices of reason my arse! You don't score kudos points to sitting on
    > the fence.
    >
    >

    Oi POD you fat ****! No one was sitting on any fence.. I just told some
    Blu-Ray fanatic to get a fucking life or actually care about something
    that does matter. Save those turtles!!!

    Anyway the sad twat will be in the throws of orgasm now as he reads the
    news that WB have dropped HD-DVD.

    Now **** off and hope we don't get beaten by Luton this weekend! Odds on
    another Alonso goal from our own half?
    Gray One, Jan 4, 2008
    #57
  18. Luke Duke

    POD {Ò¿Ó} Guest

    Gray One <> once tried to test me. I ate their
    liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

    > In article <Xns9A1B227F25F7EWeLovePOD@195.188.240.200>,
    > says...
    >>
    >> Oh stop being so pious and enjoying the smell of your own farts!
    >> Since when is pulling someone up for misinforming people, "dick
    >> waving"
    >>
    >> Voices of reason my arse! You don't score kudos points to sitting on
    >> the fence.
    >>
    >>

    > Oi POD you fat ****! No one was sitting on any fence.. I just told
    > some Blu-Ray fanatic to get a fucking life or actually care about
    > something that does matter. Save those turtles!!!
    >
    > Anyway the sad twat will be in the throws of orgasm now as he reads
    > the news that WB have dropped HD-DVD.


    glop glop glop glop glop glop glop glop glop !!! ;-) Does nye bother me
    laddie, but I would like the OP to share his opimion on it ;-)

    >
    > Now **** off and hope we don't get beaten by Luton this weekend! Odds
    > on another Alonso goal from our own half?
    >


    It's a cup, we'll be grand!

    --
    Thank you kindly

    POD {Ò¿Ó}
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins.
    If you ask me what proof I have for these words,
    I say it is because I am the punishment of God.
    If you had not committed great sins,
    God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    POD {Ò¿Ó}, Jan 4, 2008
    #58
  19. Luke Duke

    Clive. Guest

    In message <>, Gray One
    <> writes
    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> > tiny compared those with a good old 480p CRT. If you really need to
    >> > direct your anger anywhere on the matter, point it at Sony & Toshiba and
    >> > their HD camps for not agreeing on a standard.

    >>
    >> Wow. A voice of reason. Too bad the dick-wavers will just write you off
    >> as just another kook. But just know you're not alone.
    >>
    >> from "just another kook"
    >>

    >
    >It's sometimes hard to believe there are others who can look at these
    >things with some perspective but I am sure (hope) we aren't the only
    >two. ;)

    No you're not, I'm the original Betamax man, indeed I still have the
    machine, but this time I'll wait for a winner. (Whichever I back will
    lose.)
    --
    Clive.
    Clive., Jan 5, 2008
    #59
  20. Clive. wrote:
    > In message <>, Gray One
    > <> writes
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> > tiny compared those with a good old 480p CRT. If you really need to
    >>> > direct your anger anywhere on the matter, point it at Sony &
    >>> Toshiba and
    >>> > their HD camps for not agreeing on a standard.
    >>>
    >>> Wow. A voice of reason. Too bad the dick-wavers will just write you
    >>> off
    >>> as just another kook. But just know you're not alone.
    >>>
    >>> from "just another kook"

    >>
    >> It's sometimes hard to believe there are others who can look at these
    >> things with some perspective but I am sure (hope) we aren't the only
    >> two. ;)

    > No you're not, I'm the original Betamax man, indeed I still have the
    > machine, but this time I'll wait for a winner. (Whichever I back will
    > lose.)


    That's just selfishness. You have an opportunity to fix it for all of us
    and you're there sitting on the fence. Just buy one format now so the
    rest of us will know (once and for all) to get the other.

    C'mon Clive. Do it for the future of the industry. Do it for mankind. We
    may not thank you, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing
    you're bigger than all that.

    -Kevin.
    Gunther Gloop, Jan 5, 2008
    #60
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Alpha
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    383
    Alpha
    Mar 18, 2006
  2. steve

    Sony PS2 Outsells MS Xbox 5 to 1

    steve, Jun 5, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    93
    Views:
    1,399
    Steven H
    Jun 10, 2004
  3. Isane Clown Perkoff

    Re: Xbox 360 outsells the PS3, Wii destroys both

    Isane Clown Perkoff, Mar 7, 2008, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    442
    Isane Clown Perkoff
    Mar 7, 2008
  4. Blig Merk
    Replies:
    66
    Views:
    1,774
    StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
    Apr 27, 2008
  5. impossible
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    329
    impossible
    Oct 24, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page