    had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...
    http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/01/copy-protection-used-on-hd-dvd-and-blu.html

    Good Day!!
    rishil, Mar 10, 2007

  2. rishil

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 9 Mar 2007 19:34:17 -0800, "rishil" <> Gave us:

    >It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
    >delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
    >cracked.

    No, dumbshit. Merely bypassed.

    >And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
    >announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
    >had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...

    WITHOUT "cracking" it. Get a clue, asswipe.

    Snipped retarded link.

    **** OFF, boy!
    MassiveProng, Mar 10, 2007

  3. rishil

    TB Guest

    "MassiveProng" aka Newsgroup chimp "Darkmatter" whined:

    >>It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
    >>delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
    >>cracked.

    > No, dumbshit. Merely bypassed.
    >
    >>And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
    >>announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
    >>had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...

    > WITHOUT "cracking" it. Get a clue, asswipe.
    >
    > Snipped retarded link.
    >
    > **** OFF, boy!

    Run out of meds early this month, didja?

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 10, 2007
  4. rishil

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:50:18 -0800, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >"MassiveProng" aka Newsgroup chimp "Darkmatter" whined:
    >>
    >>>It seems fitting then that the copy protection that for so long
    >>>delayed the release of HD DVD has already been at least partially
    >>>cracked.

    >> No, dumbshit. Merely bypassed.
    >>
    >>>And the the programmer, who identified himself as Muslix64,
    >>>announced in the Internet discussion forum Doom9 on Dec. 18 that he
    >>>had successfully copied movies distributed in the HD-DVD format...

    >> WITHOUT "cracking" it. Get a clue, asswipe.
    >>
    >> Snipped retarded link.
    >>
    >> **** OFF, boy!

    >Run out of meds early this month, didja?

    "didja"?

    Fucking SoCal retarded redneck ****.

    I'll bet you wear your pants down past your asscrack too, and sniff
    meth all fucking day, you retarded twit!

    Do you always stick up for your retarded Usenet butt buddies, little
    boy?
    MassiveProng, Mar 10, 2007
  5. rishil

    TB Guest

    "MassiveProng" aka DorkMatter" farted:

    > "didja"?
    >
    > Fucking SoCal retarded redneck ****.
    >
    > I'll bet you wear your pants down past your asscrack too, and sniff
    > meth all fucking day, you retarded twit!
    >
    > Do you always stick up for your retarded Usenet butt buddies, little
    > boy?

    Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat boy.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 11, 2007
  6. rishil

    unclejr Guest

    On Mar 10, 10:01 pm, "TB" <> wrote:
    > Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat boy.

    TMML.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Mar 11, 2007
  7. rishil

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 10 Mar 2007 21:19:12 -0800, "unclejr" <> Gave us:

    >On Mar 10, 10:01 pm, "TB" <> wrote:
    >> Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat boy.

    >TMML.

    Made him cry. The little twit doesn't realize how few miles up the
    coast I am from his retarded ass.

    I'd bet my heart is stronger than his ever was or ever will be.

    Pendelton has a tendency to do that...
    MassiveProng, Mar 11, 2007
  8. rishil

    TB Guest

    Re: MassiveDouche = Newsgroup Punching Bag

    "MassiveDouche" whined:

    >>On Mar 10, 10:01 pm, "TB" <> wrote:
    >>> Heh, here comes that stroke you've been working so hard to acheive, fat
    >>> boy.

    >>TMML.

    > Made him cry. The little twit doesn't realize how few miles up the
    > coast I am from his retarded ass.

    OOooOOooo, check out the scary internet tough guy. What are you going to do,
    drop by and bake me a cake, freak?

    > I'd bet my heart is stronger than his ever was or ever will be.

    Pity about your brain though.

    > Pendelton has a tendency to do that...

    How impressive. Looks like "Pendelton(sic)" also warps fragile little egos
    into teeth gritting nutcases as well. BTW genius, you might want to learn to
    correctly spell the base you supposedly live by.

    Dance for me, weirdo.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 12, 2007
  9. rishil

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: PartyLamer, San Diego wuss

    On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:58:45 -0700, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >Dance for me, weirdo.

    Mosey up here, and I'll dance on your head, pussy.
    MassiveProng, Mar 13, 2007
  10. rishil

    TB Guest

    Re: PartyLamer, San Diego wuss

    "MassiveProng" farted:

    >>Dance for me, weirdo.

    > Mosey up here, and I'll dance on your head, pussy.

    "Mosey?!?"

    Fucking SoCal retarded redneck ****.

    I'll bet you wear your pants down past your asscrack too, and sniff
    meth all fucking day, you retarded twit!

    Heh heh heh.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 13, 2007
  11. rishil

    Lamey Guest

    Re: PartyLamer, San Diego wuss

    MassiveProng <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:58:45 -0700, "TB" <>
    > Gave us:
    >

    >>Dance for me, weirdo.

    > Mosey up here, and I'll dance on your head, pussy.

    Same old shit from netkop prongboi.

    Lamey, Apr 12, 2007