  1. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    Well it is.

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007

  2. Neck & Red

    Tom Guest

    Well after all of the single sentnce/syllable posts that have no menaing,
    you've earned troll awards plonking!
    Bye Bye

    Tom, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red Guest

    "Tom" <> wrote in message
    > Well after all of the single sentnce/syllable posts that have no menaing,
    > you've earned troll awards plonking!
    > Bye Bye

    Sony fanboi..you've been kicked from this group. Ta ta!

    Neck & Red, Feb 8, 2007
  4. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    Gave us:

    >Well it is.

    Hey, watch out man... GeenaTard already plonked you for being
    biased... she actually thinks she may be able to get "others" to
    plonk you too.

    So don't go takin' a side, man. :-]

    We don' need no stinking sides!

    HD DVD RULES!

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  5. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:28:35 -0500, "Tom" <> Gave us:

    >Well after all of the single sentnce/syllable posts that have no menaing,
    >you've earned troll awards plonking!
    >Bye Bye

    Dude, learn to proofread, ya fuckin' literary retard.

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  6. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red! Guest

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    >>Well it is.
    >>

    > Hey, watch out man... GeenaTard already plonked you for being
    > biased... she actually thinks she may be able to get "others" to
    > plonk you too.

    Sounds like something a Tard..or a n00b..would do :)

    Neck & Red!, Feb 9, 2007
  7. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 02:03:07 GMT, "Neck & Red!" <>
    Gave us:

    >"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >message news:...
    >> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    >> Gave us:
    >>
    >>>Well it is.
    >>>

    >> Hey, watch out man... GeenaTard already plonked you for being
    >> biased... she actually thinks she may be able to get "others" to
    >> plonk you too.

    >Sounds like something a Tard..or a n00b..would do :)

    No... she has been around for a long time (can't you smell it?)
    She is definitely 100% tard veteran.

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  8. Neck & Red

    Neck & Red! Guest

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 02:03:07 GMT, "Neck & Red!" <>
    > Gave us:
    >

    >>"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >>message news:...
    >>> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    >>> Gave us:

    >>> Hey, watch out man... GeenaTard already plonked you for being
    >>> biased... she actually thinks she may be able to get "others" to
    >>> plonk you too.

    >>Sounds like something a Tard..or a n00b..would do :)
    >>

    > No... she has been around for a long time (can't you smell it?)
    > She is definitely 100% tard veteran.

    Yeah I thought I smelled tard...

    Neck & Red!, Feb 9, 2007
  9. Neck & Red! wrote:
    > "TinyPeni" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    >> Gave us:
    >>
    >>> Well it is.
    >>>

    >> Hey, watch out man... Keep saying retarded shit, and people
    >> might start to ignore you as aggressively as they do me.

    > Wow... be that as it may, here's some more Retarded Shit...

    That's really insightful...

    >plonk<

    Now you and TinyPeni can spend your time jerking each other off without
    without wasting other people's bandwidth.

    You're welcome.

    Well, whaddaya know? War WAS the answer, after all. Go figure.

    A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
    (The Excessively Parenthetical) Geena-- Worrier Princess

    "Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
    --LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

    "Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen
    minutes. The unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in
    a Freddie Prinze, Jr. movie for fifteen minutes."
    --me

    "This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
    --Tony Bourdain

    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it
    but at the very least you need a beer."
    -- Frank Zappa

    "I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin'
    it's the best thing in the world."
    -- Alton Brown

    "The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is
    that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes,
    wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their
    prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet
    this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all
    the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in
    all history."
    -- Robert Heinlein

    Geena Phillips, Feb 9, 2007
  10. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 00:04:10 -0500, Geena Phillips
    <> Gave us:

    >Neck & Red! wrote:
    >> "TinyPeni" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...
    >>> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    >>> Gave us:

    >>> Hey, watch out man... Keep saying retarded shit, and people
    >>> might start to ignore you as aggressively as they do me.

    >> Wow... be that as it may, here's some more Retarded Shit...

    >That's really insightful...
    >
    > >plonk<

    >Now you and TinyPeni can spend your time jerking each other off without
    >without wasting other people's bandwidth.
    >
    >You're welcome.

    The lying bitch. She said she plonked ya last week.

    Figures. Wander around calling folks trolls, when the real troll
    is you.

    MassiveProng, Feb 9, 2007
  11. In <> Geena Phillips <> writes:

    >Neck & Red! wrote:
    >> "TinyPeni" <> wrote in
    >> message news:...
    >>> On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:17:56 GMT, "Neck & Red" <>
    >>> Gave us:

    >>> Hey, watch out man... Keep saying retarded shit, and people
    >>> might start to ignore you as aggressively as they do me.

    >> Wow... be that as it may, here's some more Retarded Shit...

    >That's really insightful...

    > >plonk<

    >Now you and TinyPeni can spend your time jerking each other off without
    >without wasting other people's bandwidth.

    >You're welcome.

    Talk about a waste of bandwidth, get rid of the bloated .sig.
    30+ lines is excessive.

    Colin McFadyen, Feb 9, 2007
  12. Neck & Red

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 9 Feb 2007 16:55:42 GMT, (Colin McFadyen)
    Gave us:

    >In <> Geena Phillips <> writes:
    >
    >>Neck & Red! wrote:
    >>> "TinyPeni" <> wrote in
    >>> message news:...

    >>> Wow... be that as it may, here's some more Retarded Shit...

    >>That's really insightful...

    >> >plonk<

    >>Now you and TinyPeni can spend your time jerking each other off without
    >>without wasting other people's bandwidth.

    >>You're welcome.

    >Talk about a waste of bandwidth, get rid of the bloated .sig.
    >30+ lines is excessive.

    Now she'll plonk you too, dumbshit.

    BTW, why did your retarded ass requote her fucked in the head sig,
    since you complained about it?

    You are a true retard.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  13. In <> MassiveProng <> writes:

    >On 9 Feb 2007 16:55:42 GMT, (Colin McFadyen)
    >Gave us:

    >>>That's really insightful...

    >>>Now you and TinyPeni can spend your time jerking each other off without
    >>>without wasting other people's bandwidth.

    >>>You're welcome.

    >>Talk about a waste of bandwidth, get rid of the bloated .sig.
    >>30+ lines is excessive.
    >>

    > Now she'll plonk you too, dumbshit.

    > BTW, why did your retarded ass requote her fucked in the head sig,
    >since you complained about it?

    > You are a true retard.

    I don't give a shit if anyone plonks me.

    Every one of your posts is a waste of bandwidth.
    Just when it looks like you have bottomed out, you manage to spew the
    same unimaginative crap over again.

    A day in the life of MassivePinhead...
    "You are a retard"
    "You are a fucktard"
    "You are a pirate fucktard"
    "Blu-Ray sucks - I want to make love to HD-DVD"

    Keep it up. Just remember, if the world is laughing - it's laughing
    at you, not with you.

    Colin McFadyen, Feb 10, 2007
  14. On Feb 8, 1:17 pm, "Neck & Red" <> wrote:
    > Well it is.

    Let's see. You SINGLE purpose is to be as annoying as abjbio, right?
    Your job is to get him, and maybe Merc, to stop and leave, by acting
    WORSE than they do. At least they post articles. You post NOTHING
    except your fricken one line opinions that are worth far less than the
    time I spend reading them.

    You contribute nothing to the discussion, and you fail to drive anyone
    away. If they leave, it won't be because of you.

    - The Rich

    Penguin Commandos for Gore., Feb 10, 2007