HD-DVD crumbling into nothingness under force of Blu-ray

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Blig Merk, Feb 10, 2007.

  1. Blig Merk

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    I live in NYC. There is no "border"... except for NJ, Upstate and
    Connecticut. We gotta keep those fuckers out.

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Jonah Falcon, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Blig Merk

    khee mao Guest

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:13:09 GMT, (GMAN)
    > Gave us:
    >
    >>As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    >>bunghole?

    > Wrong. This is the center of the known universe as it relates to
    > technology and computing.

    well I'm certainly impressed.

    I live in a backwater burg in Washington state that's only claim to fame is
    Zillow,

    ....and F5, RealNetworks, Boeing, Nintendo, and Microsoft...

    khee mao, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Blig Merk

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:43:40 -0800, "khee mao"
    <> Gave us:

    >"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >message news:...
    >> On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:13:09 GMT, (GMAN)
    >> Gave us:
    >>
    >>>As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    >>>bunghole?

    >> Wrong. This is the center of the known universe as it relates to
    >> technology and computing.
    >>

    >well I'm certainly impressed.
    >
    >I live in a backwater burg in Washington state that's only claim to fame is
    >Zillow,
    >
    >...and F5, RealNetworks, Boeing, Nintendo, and Microsoft...

    I mentioned Washington state, Boeing and MS in a previous response.

    MassiveProng, Feb 11, 2007
  4. Blig Merk

    khee mao Guest

    "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:43:40 -0800, "khee mao"
    > <> Gave us:
    >

    >>"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >>message news:...
    >>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:13:09 GMT, (GMAN)
    >>> Gave us:

    >>> Wrong. This is the center of the known universe as it relates to
    >>> technology and computing.
    >>>

    >>well I'm certainly impressed.
    >>
    >>I live in a backwater burg in Washington state that's only claim to fame
    >>is
    >>Zillow,
    >>
    >>...and F5, RealNetworks, Boeing, Nintendo, and Microsoft...
    >>

    > I mentioned Washington state, Boeing and MS in a previous response.

    sorry, was meant for Jonah...

    khee mao, Feb 11, 2007
  5. Blig Merk

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    "khee mao" <> wrote in message

    > "MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:43:40 -0800, "khee mao"
    >> <> Gave us:
    >>

    >>>"MassiveProng" <> wrote in
    >>>message news:...

    >>>well I'm certainly impressed.
    >>>
    >>>I live in a backwater burg in Washington state that's only claim to fame
    >>>is
    >>>Zillow,
    >>>
    >>>...and F5, RealNetworks, Boeing, Nintendo, and Microsoft...
    >>>

    >> I mentioned Washington state, Boeing and MS in a previous response.
    >>

    > sorry, was meant for Jonah...

    I wasn't referring to Redmond, WA, if that's what you're thinking of. No,
    I'm talking about a trailer park in... forgot the name. Zack, give it again.

    Then do a Google Earth on this place. Yuck.

    Jonah Falcon, Feb 11, 2007
  6. Blig Merk

    Guest

    On Feb 9, 9:41 pm, "Jordan" <> wrote:
    > No more than the lack of Blu-Ray dates after June.

    I'm just glad we're getting "Dude, Where's My Car?" in April. That
    movie just HAS to be seen in hi def.

    -Eric

    , Feb 12, 2007
  7. Blig Merk

    Guest

    On Feb 9, 9:04 pm, "Blig Merk" <> wrote:
    > "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    > that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    > for all of 2007."

    Now all you have to do is get some actual GAMES to play on that PS3.

    Oh wait, I forgot about Resistance. That's your one, the Rocky
    Marciano of the PS3.

    -Eric

    , Feb 12, 2007
  8. Blig Merk

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    In alt.games.video.xbox Penguin Commandos for Gore. <> wrote:

    > Still haven't found any PS3 games to play yet, huh Merky?

    Has it ever been established that merk actually owns a PS3 or any other
    console?

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

    Doug Jacobs, Feb 12, 2007