    "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    for all of 2007."

    Blig Merk, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Blig Merk

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    Blig Merk is an expert on things crumbling into dust. Look at the rat's ass
    town he lives in in Washington state.

    Jonah Falcon, Feb 10, 2007

  3. On Feb 9, 9:04 pm, "Blig Merk" <> wrote:
    > It's not bad enough for HD-DVD that almost all the retailers have
    > shoved their HD-DVD inventory into dark, back corners if they are on
    > the floor at all, and have almost stopped carrying any HD-DVD movies
    > while the Blu-ray racks keep growing. Now, the HD-DVD releases are
    > trickling to small squirts, just like the xflop fanbitches that were
    > screaming like lunatics about how Blu-ray was over a few months ago.
    > You really have to give it to the xflop fanbitches, they are always
    > 100% with their prognostications -- 100% WRONG.
    >
    > http://www.engadgethd.com/2007/02/08/disney-fox-and-sony-continue-to-...
    >
    > "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    > that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    > for all of 2007."

    Still haven't found any PS3 games to play yet, huh Merky?

    Well maybe some day you will get lucky and the PS3 finally get year
    old 360 games for you to enjoy. Or, maybe you can enjoy the BluRay
    version of the Metal Gear movie.

    - The Rich

    Penguin Commandos for Gore., Feb 10, 2007
  4. Blig Merk

    Jordan Guest

    On Feb 9, 6:04 pm, "Blig Merk" <> wrote:
    > It's not bad enough for HD-DVD that almost all the retailers have
    > shoved their HD-DVD inventory into dark, back corners if they are on
    > the floor at all, and have almost stopped carrying any HD-DVD movies
    > while the Blu-ray racks keep growing.

    Show me one where this is happening... Just one... Surely if "almost
    all" is doing this it won't be hard.

    Best Buy? Nope. 2 full bays right next to the 2 bays of Blu-Ray discs.
    Circuit City? It was much easier to find HD-DVD back in the DVD
    section than it was to find the Blu-Ray media. In fact, I didn't see
    the Blu-Ray discs until I was leaving the store, sitting on a lone
    spinner rack between the registers. Frys? Same setup as Best Buy, 2
    bays next to the 2 bays of Blu-Ray.

    The brick and mortar stores I've been to either carry both or
    neither.

    Newegg?
    Text Search Terms: HD-DVD 1-20 of 234 results Page 1 of 12
    Text Search Terms: Blu-Ray 1-20 of 223 results Page 1 of 12

    Amazon?
    "HD-DVD"

    Showing All Results

    Narrow by Category
    Electronics (7059)
    Computers & Add-Ons (623)
    DVD (343)
    Books (124)
    Home & Garden (38)
    Kitchen & Housewares (35)
    Camera & Photo (26)
    Office Products (20)
    Musical Instruments (14)
    Software (11)
    Tools & Hardware (4)
    Sports & Outdoors (3)
    Video Games (2)
    Everything Else (2)
    Toys & Games (1)
    Music (1)

    "Blu-Ray"

    Showing All Results

    Narrow by Category
    DVD (263)
    Books (117)
    Electronics (86)
    Office Products (23)
    VHS (19)
    Home & Garden (16)
    Musical Instruments (15)
    Computers & Add-Ons (12)
    Sports & Outdoors (7)
    Kitchen & Housewares (6)
    Automotive (3)
    Camera & Photo (2)
    Video Games (1)
    Toys & Games (1)
    Tools & Hardware (1)
    Music (1)
    Apparel (1)

    > http://www.engadgethd.com/2007/02/08/disney-fox-and-sony-continue-to-...

    Key words dumbass - "with dates". How many Blu-Ray titles are dated
    after June? I'll save you some time, there aren't any. Does that mean
    Blu-Ray is dead and there aren't any more movies coming after June?
    No, it means they simply haven't been dated yet. For whatever reason
    the HD-DVD makers don't date their discs very far in advance. The 100
    exclusive titles Universal announced don't have dates. Means they
    aren't coming? No more than the lack of Blu-Ray dates after June.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Feb 10, 2007
  5. Blig Merk

    GMAN Guest

    In article <%V9zh.22769$>, "Jonah Falcon" <> wrote:
    >Blig Merk is an expert on things crumbling into dust. Look at the rat's ass
    >town he lives in in Washington state.

    As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    bunghole?

    GMAN, Feb 10, 2007
  6. Blig Merk

    Hertz_Donut Guest

    "Blig Merk" <> wrote in message
    > It's not bad enough for HD-DVD that almost all the retailers have
    > shoved their HD-DVD inventory into dark, back corners if they are on
    > the floor at all, and have almost stopped carrying any HD-DVD movies
    > while the Blu-ray racks keep growing. Now, the HD-DVD releases are
    > trickling to small squirts, just like the xflop fanbitches that were
    > screaming like lunatics about how Blu-ray was over a few months ago.
    > You really have to give it to the xflop fanbitches, they are always
    > 100% with their prognostications -- 100% WRONG.
    >
    > http://www.engadgethd.com/2007/02/0...-continue-to-announce-dates-for-blu-ray-titl/
    >
    > "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    > that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    > for all of 2007."

    I don't know which is sadder....your complete lack of facts to back up your
    claim, or the fact that you probably believe the pabulum you post here...

    Honu

    Hertz_Donut, Feb 10, 2007
  7. Blig Merk

    Guest

    He doesn't even seem to have noticed that finally something remotely
    positive came out about the PS3...I bet he sleeps with his blur ray
    discs at night.

    >As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    >bunghole?

    WTF, you have never been to San Diego? Too expensive for ya? Weather
    too nice?

    -Josh

    , Feb 10, 2007
  8. Blig Merk

    Jordan Guest

    On Feb 9, 6:04 pm, "Blig Merk" <> wrote:

    > http://www.engadgethd.com/2007/02/08/disney-fox-and-sony-continue-to-...
    >
    > "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    > that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    > for all of 2007."

    Almost forgot... High-Def Digest lists 32 HD-DVD titles with dates for
    "all of 2007". Blu-Ray only has 25 titles for February. So whoever
    wrote the article for Engadget was talking out their ass...

    HD titles already released:
    http://hddvd.highdefdigest.com/releasedates_historical.html

    Future HD titles:
    http://hddvd.highdefdigest.com/releasedates.html

    Blu-Ray titles already released:
    http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/releasedates_historical.html

    Future Blu-Ray titles:
    http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/releasedates.html

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Feb 10, 2007
  9. Blig Merk

    Li'l Slugger Guest

    "Hertz_Donut" <> wrote in message

    > "Bilge Merk" <> wrote in message

    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    > > XFLop 1.5 thre-shity full sirkil fanfaireez

    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    > I don't know which is sadder....your complete lack of facts to back up

    your
    > claim, or the fact that you probably believe the pabulum you post here...

    bilgemerk using facts? Not in THIS
    universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The PoS3 doesn't have any games, so bilgemerk and its apes keep blathering
    about the overhyped bluray that nobody needs nor wants.

    Li'l Slugger, Feb 10, 2007
  10. Blig Merk

    SyVyN11 Guest

    "Penguin Commandos for Gore." <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 9, 9:04 pm, "Blig Merk" <> wrote:
    >> It's not bad enough for HD-DVD that almost all the retailers have
    >> shoved their HD-DVD inventory into dark, back corners if they are on
    >> the floor at all, and have almost stopped carrying any HD-DVD movies
    >> while the Blu-ray racks keep growing. Now, the HD-DVD releases are
    >> trickling to small squirts, just like the xflop fanbitches that were
    >> screaming like lunatics about how Blu-ray was over a few months ago.
    >> You really have to give it to the xflop fanbitches, they are always
    >> 100% with their prognostications -- 100% WRONG.
    >>
    >> http://www.engadgethd.com/2007/02/08/disney-fox-and-sony-continue-to-...
    >>
    >> "High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    >> that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    >> for all of 2007."

    > Still haven't found any PS3 games to play yet, huh Merky?

    It's not that he can't afford PS3 games. He can't afford a PS3 period.
    He does these hate rants in hope that sony will give him one for being a
    sonyslave.

    SyVyN11, Feb 10, 2007
  11. Blig Merk

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    "GMAN" <> wrote in message
    > In article <%V9zh.22769$>,
    > "Jonah Falcon" <> wrote:
    >>Blig Merk is an expert on things crumbling into dust. Look at the rat's
    >>ass
    >>town he lives in in Washington state.
    >>

    > As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    > bunghole?

    I live in New York City, though I'm in Los Angeles in February for pilot
    season.

    Jonah Falcon, Feb 10, 2007
  12. In article <>,
    says...

    >It's not bad enough for HD-DVD that almost all the retailers have
    >shoved their HD-DVD inventory into dark, back corners if they are on
    >the floor at all, and have almost stopped carrying any HD-DVD movies
    >while the Blu-ray racks keep growing. Now, the HD-DVD releases are
    >trickling to small squirts, just like the xflop fanbitches that were
    >screaming like lunatics about how Blu-ray was over a few months ago.
    >You really have to give it to the xflop fanbitches, they are always
    >100% with their prognostications -- 100% WRONG.
    >
    >http://www.engadgethd.com/2007/02/08/disney-fox-and-sony-continue-to-announce

    -dates-for-blu-ray-titl/

    >"High-Def Digest has already updated their release page which shows
    >that Blu-ray has more titles with dates for February than HD DVD has
    >for all of 2007."

    I've never seen anybody in here wrong 100% of the time. You seem to come damn
    close though.

    JoJo#1MSFanboy, Feb 10, 2007
  13. Blig Merk

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 02:16:27 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    <> Gave us:

    >Blig Merk is an expert on things crumbling into dust. Look at the rat's ass
    >town he lives in in Washington state.

    Boeing, Microsoft... Just to name a couple.

    Two of the NATION'S biggest businesses.

    Where's the crumble, you top posting Usenet retarded dipshit?

    Learn how to properly post in this forum you invade, jackoff.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  14. Blig Merk

    Jonah Falcon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > He doesn't even seem to have noticed that finally something remotely
    > positive came out about the PS3...I bet he sleeps with his blur ray
    > discs at night.
    >
    >>As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    >>bunghole?

    > WTF, you have never been to San Diego? Too expensive for ya? Weather
    > too nice?

    I have no idea where he's coming from, since I'm in LA right now, and live
    in NYC.

    Jonah Falcon, Feb 10, 2007
  15. Blig Merk

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 9 Feb 2007 18:41:57 -0800, "Jordan" <> Gave us:

    >Show me one where this is happening... Just one... Surely if "almost
    >all" is doing this it won't be hard.

    Circuit City.

    They have a huge BluTurd cart right as you come in the door.

    You have to go around to the regular DVD section and then ask where
    they have fronted the HD DVD releases at, and that is usually merely a
    section of shelf space that was once DVDs.

    They got Sony so far up their asses, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony
    didn't own them.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  16. Blig Merk

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 03:13:09 GMT, (GMAN)
    Gave us:

    >As opposed to San Diego? Hows it feel being both mexico's and Califonia's
    >bunghole?

    Wrong. This is the center of the known universe as it relates to
    technology and computing.

    We have the Cray Supercomputer facility, the Navy research at Point
    Loma, many many huge companies that touch your life daily whether you
    want to believe it or not.

    General Instrument makes sure that you get all of your cable TV
    programming, and has for decades. They are now owned by Motorola.
    Who were also already entrenched into your way of life. General
    Atomics makes your basic UAVs to surveil and strike enemies from
    above.

    There are too many to list. Just because the entire nation has a
    fucked up porous border doesn't mean that a fuckhead like you can
    localize the problem to a few hot spots. Get a clue.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  17. Blig Merk

    Jordan Guest

    On Feb 10, 9:53 am, MassiveProng
    <> wrote:
    > On 9 Feb 2007 18:41:57 -0800, "Jordan" <> Gave us:
    >
    > >Show me one where this is happening... Just one... Surely if "almost
    > >all" is doing this it won't be hard.

    > Circuit City.
    >
    > They have a huge BluTurd cart right as you come in the door.

    See for me it was the exact opposite. I went into the store, looked
    around the DVD section, found the HD-DVDs prominently displayed on an
    end-cap and then went "Wait a second, where are the Blu-Ray discs?"
    Looked around, didn't see them. Went to the PS3 section thinking maybe
    there would be something there... Nope. It wasn't until I was leaving
    the store that I saw the Blu-Ray rack.

    I guess they think they'll sell more putting them by the registers
    than in the part of the store where people actually look for
    movies?!?! Yah, that worked so well for Divx. :^)

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Feb 10, 2007
  18. "Jordan" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 10, 9:53 am, MassiveProng
    > <> wrote:
    >> On 9 Feb 2007 18:41:57 -0800, "Jordan" <> Gave us:
    >>
    >> >Show me one where this is happening... Just one... Surely if "almost
    >> >all" is doing this it won't be hard.

    >> Circuit City.
    >>
    >> They have a huge BluTurd cart right as you come in the door.

    > See for me it was the exact opposite. I went into the store, looked
    > around the DVD section, found the HD-DVDs prominently displayed on an
    > end-cap and then went "Wait a second, where are the Blu-Ray discs?"
    > Looked around, didn't see them. Went to the PS3 section thinking maybe
    > there would be something there... Nope. It wasn't until I was leaving
    > the store that I saw the Blu-Ray rack.
    >
    > I guess they think they'll sell more putting them by the registers
    > than in the part of the store where people actually look for
    > movies?!?! Yah, that worked so well for Divx. :^)
    >
    > - Jordan

    Let me guess, you were in the Microsoft store? Or maybe circuit city?

    Brenden D. Chase, Feb 10, 2007
  19. Blig Merk

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:10:33 -0500, "Brenden D. Chase"
    <> Gave us:

    >"Jordan" <> wrote in message
    >> On Feb 10, 9:53 am, MassiveProng
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> On 9 Feb 2007 18:41:57 -0800, "Jordan" <> Gave us:

    >>> Circuit City.
    >>>
    >>> They have a huge BluTurd cart right as you come in the door.

    >> See for me it was the exact opposite. I went into the store, looked
    >> around the DVD section, found the HD-DVDs prominently displayed on an
    >> end-cap and then went "Wait a second, where are the Blu-Ray discs?"
    >> Looked around, didn't see them. Went to the PS3 section thinking maybe
    >> there would be something there... Nope. It wasn't until I was leaving
    >> the store that I saw the Blu-Ray rack.
    >>
    >> I guess they think they'll sell more putting them by the registers
    >> than in the part of the store where people actually look for
    >> movies?!?! Yah, that worked so well for Divx. :^)
    >>
    >> - Jordan
    >>

    >Let me guess, you were in the Microsoft store? Or maybe circuit city?

    You're retarded. READ the posts next time dipshit. It was already
    declared that it was circuit city, BUT I mentioned BluTurd as being
    the prominently displayed format and HD DVD not. HE said the
    opposite.

    YOU obviously didn't read the posts (or you would have seen opposing
    views on the same store) and just wanted to fucking mouth off like the
    dipshit you are.

    MassiveProng, Feb 10, 2007
  20. Blig Merk

    Jordan Guest

    On Feb 10, 12:23 pm, MassiveProng
    <> wrote:

    > You're retarded. READ the posts next time dipshit. It was already
    > declared that it was circuit city, BUT I mentioned BluTurd as being
    > the prominently displayed format and HD DVD not. HE said the
    > opposite.

    The CC I was at today did something different... they spread out the
    HD-DVDs to 1 and a half end-caps and started putting Blu-Ray discs at
    the bottom of the second cap. I still didn't see the display by the
    registers, but then again I wasn't looking for it.

    I asked about the new Samsung sets BTW... no info yet. Hopefully by
    Spring.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Feb 11, 2007