    Has anyone tried to copy or backup any of
    the new HD-DVD or BLUERAY DVD's? Can they
    be backed up at all?
    mwebsurfer, Mar 25, 2007

  2. mwebsurfer

    MassiveProng Guest

    On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:14:57 GMT, mwebsurfer <>
    Gave us:

    >Has anyone tried to copy or backup any of
    >the new HD-DVD or BLUERAY DVD's? Can they
    >be backed up at all?

    Only idiots that place their discs on surfaces or in places other
    than the box they came in or the player tray have problems. Mainly
    with their IQ.
    MassiveProng, Mar 25, 2007

  3. mwebsurfer

    WinField Guest

    mwebsurfer wrote:

    > Has anyone tried to copy or backup any of
    > the new HD-DVD or BLUERAY DVD's?

    Yes, they sure have. It's a done deal. Folks are also sharing
    HD-tv shows that they have recorded as well - not just movie rips. The
    high-definition party has started, baby!

    > Can they
    > be backed up at all?

    Yes, but not by you or I. That might take some time, but who knows
    - what I expected & predicted is already out-the-window.

    - winfield
    WinField, Mar 25, 2007