HD-DVD Batman Begins Giveaway...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by HiDef.com, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    HiDef.com, Oct 16, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    fish., Oct 16, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Alotta Fagina, Oct 16, 2006
    #3
  4. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    Schilling? For what?

    There are NO ADS, NO FEES, and NO OBLIGATIONS of any kind. What
    Schilling are you talking about?

    Explain please...

    Alotta Fagina wrote:
    > You wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >> http://www.hidef.com/news-items/243-giveaway-batman-begins-hd-dvd-10-20
    > >> -2006-5-00pm.html
    > >>
    > >> Worth checking out if you want a free disc...
    > >>
    > >>

    > >
    > >
    > > Let the schilling continue.
    > >

    >
    > What does Kurt Schilling have to do with DVDs?
    HiDef.com, Oct 17, 2006
    #4
  5. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    >
    > Schilling? For what?
    >
    > There are NO ADS, NO FEES, and NO OBLIGATIONS of any kind. What
    > Schilling are you talking about?
    >
    > Explain please...
    >
    > Alotta Fagina wrote:
    > > You wrote:
    > >
    > > > In article <>,
    > > > says...
    > > >> http://www.hidef.com/news-items/243-giveaway-batman-begins-hd-dvd-10-20
    > > >> -2006-5-00pm.html
    > > >>
    > > >> Worth checking out if you want a free disc...
    > > >>
    > > >>
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Let the schilling continue.
    > > >

    > >
    > > What does Kurt Schilling have to do with DVDs?

    >
    >



    I thought I'd answered this before. You're not doing this for free,
    who's paying for the hosting, why are the big companies sending you
    anything, why are you posting on XBOX newsgroups?

    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 17, 2006
    #5
  6. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    > I thought I'd answered this before. You're not doing this for free,
    > who's paying for the hosting, why are the big companies sending you
    > anything, why are you posting on XBOX newsgroups?
    >


    1.) Umm.. Yes I am doing this for free. It's a hobby. Do you make money
    with your hobby? If you do, good for you. I don't

    2.) I am paying for the hosting.

    3.) The big companies send me stuff because I ask for it. That simple.

    4.) The XBOX 360 has an HD-DVD drive coming for it, and HiDef.com
    covers it and video game news (limited) as well.

    So AGAIN I ask, SCHILLING?? Where is your downside? What's being sold
    to you?

    You have become too jaded or paranoid to appreciate decency it seems.
    HiDef.com, Oct 17, 2006
    #6
  7. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > I thought I'd answered this before. You're not doing this for free,
    > > who's paying for the hosting, why are the big companies sending you
    > > anything, why are you posting on XBOX newsgroups?
    > >

    >
    > 1.) Umm.. Yes I am doing this for free. It's a hobby. Do you make money
    > with your hobby? If you do, good for you. I don't


    My hobby doesn't require me to pay for nothing, not does it rely on my
    altruism.

    >
    > 2.) I am paying for the hosting.
    >


    In the hope that you can sell the domain name and indeed the site when
    you've convinced enough people to use it.

    > 3.) The big companies send me stuff because I ask for it. That simple.
    >


    See my point above,.

    > 4.) The XBOX 360 has an HD-DVD drive coming for it, and HiDef.com
    > covers it and video game news (limited) as well.
    >


    Yes it does, and I guess that just increases the amount of people you
    can convince to come to your site by spamming.


    > So AGAIN I ask, SCHILLING?? Where is your downside? What's being sold
    > to you?


    The downside is, you're offering nothing but HD frames of any old shit
    that the corporations feed you, which you then gush over, and need to
    post to various newsgroups in the hope that one day you'll be able to
    recoup your losses with either ads or by selling something down the
    track (I would imagine HD titles).

    Either that or you're absolutely stupid and enjoy being taken for a ride
    by people who chew all your bandwitch by downloading single frames at
    1080p, and guve you nothing in return.
    >
    > You have become too jaded or paranoid to appreciate decency it seems.
    >
    >


    Hahah decency doesn't involve you trying to flog your website, for
    nefarious reasons.

    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 17, 2006
    #7
  8. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest


    > My hobby doesn't require me to pay for nothing, not does it rely on my
    > altruism.


    Unless your hobby is jerking off all day long, I am sure that in some
    form or fashion, it costs you SOMETHING to participate in it whatever
    it is...

    > > 2.) I am paying for the hosting.


    > In the hope that you can sell the domain name and indeed the site when
    > you've convinced enough people to use it.


    I don't need to sell anything. Do all people who fix up old cars and
    customize them only do so for the sake of selling them? Does someone
    buy and raise their pet dog with the intent of selling it? Do people
    raise their children so that they can turn a profit on them later? Do
    people give money to the needy so that they can make money on them?

    You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
    trying to without ANY facts to support your theories. You are
    projecting your own intentions and view of the world on someone else
    and expecting it to logically stick.

    If I wanted to sell HiDef.com believe me I could do it right this
    second quite easily.

    I don't need any more money. You can only buy so much stuff.

    > > 3.) The big companies send me stuff because I ask for it. That simple.
    > >

    >
    > See my point above,.


    Umm...no, see my point above...

    > The downside is, you're offering nothing but HD frames of any old shit
    > that the corporations feed you, which you then gush over, and need to
    > post to various newsgroups in the hope that one day you'll be able to
    > recoup your losses with either ads or by selling something down the
    > track (I would imagine HD titles).
    >


    First of all, we pull our own screenshots. Rarely are they given. In
    fact, we've received screenshots from a studio only ONCE. The rest, we
    pull ourselves.
    We starting to offer more than HD frames, such as HD-DVD giveaways,
    video game giveaway, and soon there will be reviews, wider news
    coverage including sports that are broadcast in HD, etc...

    We aren't selling anything. We don't have to. It would have to be a
    very special case for us to decide to sell something directly. Like I
    said, there are no ADs, no fees, no secret agenda, etc. Just a cool
    place to hang if you are into Hi Def stuff. It's a shame that you are
    so conditioned that you can't accept the existence of such a thing.
    That says a lot about you.

    > Either that or you're absolutely stupid and enjoy being taken for a ride
    > by people who chew all your bandwitch by downloading single frames at
    > 1080p, and guve you nothing in return.
    > >


    Dude, its a hobby. Perhaps it is beyond your comprehension for someone
    to do something just for the fun, distraction, or challenge of it. I'm
    guessing that you are still a kid, who thinks he has all the answers.
    If not, I feel really bad for you, because your life must be laden with
    self created issues with the kind of thought processes going on with
    you.

    > Hahah decency doesn't involve you trying to flog your website, for
    > nefarious reasons.


    What nefarious reasons? You are looking for something that isn't
    there...You should probably go back to your work on the "Bush planned
    the 9/11 attacks" conspiracy theory...
    HiDef.com, Oct 17, 2006
    #8
  9. HiDef.com

    Rich Guest

    HiDef.com wrote:
    >
    > So AGAIN I ask, SCHILLING?? Where is your downside? What's being sold
    > to you?
    >
    > You have become too jaded or paranoid to appreciate decency it seems.
    >


    While I think "Fish" is a bit of a knob, it would be nice to limit your
    postings on Usenet to promote your site. Just today, you promoted both
    a review plus the giveaway in separate posts. It gets old, and really
    isn't what Usenet is for; once in awhile it's ok, but not constantly.
    Rich, Oct 17, 2006
    #9
  10. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    Very well...


    Rich wrote:
    > HiDef.com wrote:
    > >
    > > So AGAIN I ask, SCHILLING?? Where is your downside? What's being sold
    > > to you?
    > >
    > > You have become too jaded or paranoid to appreciate decency it seems.
    > >

    >
    > While I think "Fish" is a bit of a knob, it would be nice to limit your
    > postings on Usenet to promote your site. Just today, you promoted both
    > a review plus the giveaway in separate posts. It gets old, and really
    > isn't what Usenet is for; once in awhile it's ok, but not constantly.
    HiDef.com, Oct 17, 2006
    #10
  11. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    >
    > > My hobby doesn't require me to pay for nothing, not does it rely on my
    > > altruism.

    >
    > Unless your hobby is jerking off all day long, I am sure that in some
    > form or fashion, it costs you SOMETHING to participate in it whatever
    > it is...



    >
    > > > 2.) I am paying for the hosting.

    >
    > > In the hope that you can sell the domain name and indeed the site when
    > > you've convinced enough people to use it.

    >
    > I don't need to sell anything. Do all people who fix up old cars and
    > customize them only do so for the sake of selling them? Does someone
    > buy and raise their pet dog with the intent of selling it? Do people
    > raise their children so that they can turn a profit on them later? Do
    > people give money to the needy so that they can make money on them?
    >
    > You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
    > trying to without ANY facts to support your theories. You are
    > projecting your own intentions and view of the world on someone else
    > and expecting it to logically stick.
    >
    > If I wanted to sell HiDef.com believe me I could do it right this
    > second quite easily.
    >
    > I don't need any more money. You can only buy so much stuff.
    >
    > > > 3.) The big companies send me stuff because I ask for it. That simple.
    > > >

    > >
    > > See my point above,.

    >
    > Umm...no, see my point above...
    >
    > > The downside is, you're offering nothing but HD frames of any old shit
    > > that the corporations feed you, which you then gush over, and need to
    > > post to various newsgroups in the hope that one day you'll be able to
    > > recoup your losses with either ads or by selling something down the
    > > track (I would imagine HD titles).
    > >

    >
    > First of all, we pull our own screenshots. Rarely are they given. In
    > fact, we've received screenshots from a studio only ONCE. The rest, we
    > pull ourselves.
    > We starting to offer more than HD frames, such as HD-DVD giveaways,
    > video game giveaway, and soon there will be reviews, wider news
    > coverage including sports that are broadcast in HD, etc...
    >
    > We aren't selling anything. We don't have to. It would have to be a
    > very special case for us to decide to sell something directly. Like I
    > said, there are no ADs, no fees, no secret agenda, etc. Just a cool
    > place to hang if you are into Hi Def stuff. It's a shame that you are
    > so conditioned that you can't accept the existence of such a thing.
    > That says a lot about you.
    >
    > > Either that or you're absolutely stupid and enjoy being taken for a ride
    > > by people who chew all your bandwitch by downloading single frames at
    > > 1080p, and guve you nothing in return.
    > > >

    >
    > Dude, its a hobby. Perhaps it is beyond your comprehension for someone
    > to do something just for the fun, distraction, or challenge of it. I'm
    > guessing that you are still a kid, who thinks he has all the answers.
    > If not, I feel really bad for you, because your life must be laden with
    > self created issues with the kind of thought processes going on with
    > you.
    >
    > > Hahah decency doesn't involve you trying to flog your website, for
    > > nefarious reasons.

    >
    > What nefarious reasons? You are looking for something that isn't
    > there...You should probably go back to your work on the "Bush planned
    > the 9/11 attacks" conspiracy theory...
    >
    >



    Blah blah blah, and here you admit your lie:

    "You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
    trying to without ANY facts to support your theories."

    I'm sorry, but you said before it was a hobby, and now you have
    motivations, which apparenlty are so big, that I can't even guess at
    them.

    FFS just admit you're doing this to make money.



    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 18, 2006
    #11
  12. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    What lie?

    I said it was my hobby, yes. Because it is. Now what motivates me to
    make this my hobby, as opposed to say... making model airplanes?? You
    don't know, and shouldn't begin to guess at it.

    Dude, you are trying soooo hard to make this fit into your tiny
    comprehension of the world and the people in it that it is laughable...

    You are plain wrong. I am telling you that you are wrong. You should
    just admit it to yourself that you are mistaken in your assumptions and
    then figure out why you do not have the capacity to accept something at
    face value.

    You must be a lonely and bitter man...

    fish. wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > >
    > > > My hobby doesn't require me to pay for nothing, not does it rely on my
    > > > altruism.

    > >
    > > Unless your hobby is jerking off all day long, I am sure that in some
    > > form or fashion, it costs you SOMETHING to participate in it whatever
    > > it is...

    >
    >
    > >
    > > > > 2.) I am paying for the hosting.

    > >
    > > > In the hope that you can sell the domain name and indeed the site when
    > > > you've convinced enough people to use it.

    > >
    > > I don't need to sell anything. Do all people who fix up old cars and
    > > customize them only do so for the sake of selling them? Does someone
    > > buy and raise their pet dog with the intent of selling it? Do people
    > > raise their children so that they can turn a profit on them later? Do
    > > people give money to the needy so that they can make money on them?
    > >
    > > You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
    > > trying to without ANY facts to support your theories. You are
    > > projecting your own intentions and view of the world on someone else
    > > and expecting it to logically stick.
    > >
    > > If I wanted to sell HiDef.com believe me I could do it right this
    > > second quite easily.
    > >
    > > I don't need any more money. You can only buy so much stuff.
    > >
    > > > > 3.) The big companies send me stuff because I ask for it. That simple.
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > See my point above,.

    > >
    > > Umm...no, see my point above...
    > >
    > > > The downside is, you're offering nothing but HD frames of any old shit
    > > > that the corporations feed you, which you then gush over, and need to
    > > > post to various newsgroups in the hope that one day you'll be able to
    > > > recoup your losses with either ads or by selling something down the
    > > > track (I would imagine HD titles).
    > > >

    > >
    > > First of all, we pull our own screenshots. Rarely are they given. In
    > > fact, we've received screenshots from a studio only ONCE. The rest, we
    > > pull ourselves.
    > > We starting to offer more than HD frames, such as HD-DVD giveaways,
    > > video game giveaway, and soon there will be reviews, wider news
    > > coverage including sports that are broadcast in HD, etc...
    > >
    > > We aren't selling anything. We don't have to. It would have to be a
    > > very special case for us to decide to sell something directly. Like I
    > > said, there are no ADs, no fees, no secret agenda, etc. Just a cool
    > > place to hang if you are into Hi Def stuff. It's a shame that you are
    > > so conditioned that you can't accept the existence of such a thing.
    > > That says a lot about you.
    > >
    > > > Either that or you're absolutely stupid and enjoy being taken for a ride
    > > > by people who chew all your bandwitch by downloading single frames at
    > > > 1080p, and guve you nothing in return.
    > > > >

    > >
    > > Dude, its a hobby. Perhaps it is beyond your comprehension for someone
    > > to do something just for the fun, distraction, or challenge of it. I'm
    > > guessing that you are still a kid, who thinks he has all the answers.
    > > If not, I feel really bad for you, because your life must be laden with
    > > self created issues with the kind of thought processes going on with
    > > you.
    > >
    > > > Hahah decency doesn't involve you trying to flog your website, for
    > > > nefarious reasons.

    > >
    > > What nefarious reasons? You are looking for something that isn't
    > > there...You should probably go back to your work on the "Bush planned
    > > the 9/11 attacks" conspiracy theory...
    > >
    > >

    >
    >
    > Blah blah blah, and here you admit your lie:
    >
    > "You can't even begin to guess at my motivations, and you are a fool for
    > trying to without ANY facts to support your theories."
    >
    > I'm sorry, but you said before it was a hobby, and now you have
    > motivations, which apparenlty are so big, that I can't even guess at
    > them.
    >
    > FFS just admit you're doing this to make money.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"
    >
    > Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    HiDef.com, Oct 19, 2006
    #12
  13. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > What lie?
    >
    > I said it was my hobby, yes. Because it is. Now what motivates me to
    > make this my hobby, as opposed to say... making model airplanes?? You
    > don't know, and shouldn't begin to guess at it.
    >


    haha keep it up, 'I can't even begin to guess at your motivations' well
    I'm giving it my best shot, in the absense of any truth from you.

    > Dude, you are trying soooo hard to make this fit into your tiny
    > comprehension of the world and the people in it that it is laughable...


    No just you, and your hidden agenda for your site.

    >
    > You are plain wrong. I am telling you that you are wrong. You should
    > just admit it to yourself that you are mistaken in your assumptions and
    > then figure out why you do not have the capacity to accept something at
    > face value.
    >


    Err are you really trying to tell me that I'm wrong, when the whole
    POINT of my posts is that I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, now if you think you can
    sway me with such astounding logic as asking me to believe you, at the
    same time I clearly don't then give up now.


    > You must be a lonely and bitter man...


    Nope, just pissed off at liars with domain names drumming up business on
    forums, then lying about why they're doing it.

    You understand that at some stage in the near future you will either
    advertise, or try and sell your domain, thus proving me right, unless
    you have bottomless pockets and enjoy burning money.

    Feel free to argue with me on this.


    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 19, 2006
    #13
  14. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest


    >
    > Nope, just pissed off at liars with domain names drumming up business on
    > forums, then lying about why they're doing it.


    If you are going to accuse me of being a liar, you should back it up
    with proof. Otherwise what you are doing is called slander. I don't
    know why you would want to do this. I've done nothing to you. I have
    proven my intentions as much is conceivable possible. You can decide
    not to believe me, that's fine, but my point is that you have
    absolutely no foundation of evidence as a basis in your decision.

    >
    > You understand that at some stage in the near future you will either
    > advertise, or try and sell your domain, thus proving me right, unless
    > you have bottomless pockets and enjoy burning money.
    >
    > Feel free to argue with me on this.
    >
    >
    > --
    > "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"
    >
    > Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    HiDef.com, Oct 19, 2006
    #14
  15. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    >
    > >
    > > Nope, just pissed off at liars with domain names drumming up business on
    > > forums, then lying about why they're doing it.

    >
    > If you are going to accuse me of being a liar, you should back it up
    > with proof. Otherwise what you are doing is called slander. I don't
    > know why you would want to do this. I've done nothing to you. I have
    > proven my intentions as much is conceivable possible. You can decide
    > not to believe me, that's fine, but my point is that you have
    > absolutely no foundation of evidence as a basis in your decision.
    >
    > >
    > > You understand that at some stage in the near future you will either
    > > advertise, or try and sell your domain, thus proving me right, unless
    > > you have bottomless pockets and enjoy burning money.
    > >
    > > Feel free to argue with me on this.
    > >
    > >
    > > --
    > > "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"
    > >
    > > Bedknobs and Broomsticks

    >
    >



    hahaahah I'm slandering a domain name...in an usenet newsgroup. Maybe
    you'll be able to sue me and recoup your losses, oh wait, you've
    admitted that it's a 'hobby' and that any monies spent are part of it
    being one.

    That's fine

    You're correct in your assumption that I have no proof, so as I just
    said, I'll wait.


    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 19, 2006
    #15
  16. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest

    > You're correct in your assumption that I have no proof, so as I just
    > said, I'll wait.


    I appreciate that you admit to currently being wrong, and are now
    simply waiting to eventually become "right." That will be a long
    wait...

    Your position is kind of like saying "Michael Jackson is going to die
    tomorrow" - then tomorrow comes and he doesn't die, and then you repeat
    yourself, "Michael Jackson is going to die tomorrow..." So in practice,
    you are consistently wrong every single time, of course until he
    actually does die, and then you can say, "See I KNEW IT! I predicted
    it!"

    Whatever works for you I guess...

    So yes, keep waiting, and hold on to your proofless belief until one
    day you see something that makes you feel that you were right...
    HiDef.com, Oct 20, 2006
    #16
  17. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > You're correct in your assumption that I have no proof, so as I just
    > > said, I'll wait.


    I have no proof that someone will get hit if they walk blindfolded in
    front of traffic, though it's inevitable they will.

    >
    > I appreciate that you admit to currently being wrong, and are now
    > simply waiting to eventually become "right." That will be a long
    > wait...


    I appreciate your stupidity in believing you're correct, see above.
    >
    > Your position is kind of like saying "Michael Jackson is going to die
    > tomorrow" - then tomorrow comes and he doesn't die, and then you repeat
    > yourself, "Michael Jackson is going to die tomorrow..." So in practice,
    > you are consistently wrong every single time, of course until he
    > actually does die, and then you can say, "See I KNEW IT! I predicted
    > it!"
    >


    Kind of but not...

    > Whatever works for you I guess...
    >


    Oh there's a word, work, I wonder if you have a job, or if you intend on
    generating enough income from your website to cover the cost of your
    'hobby'

    > So yes, keep waiting, and hold on to your proofless belief until one
    > day you see something that makes you feel that you were right...
    >
    >


    Ok, I'll do that, I was waiting for your permission and everything.



    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 20, 2006
    #17
  18. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest


    > I appreciate your stupidity in believing you're correct, see above.
    > >


    By your own admission, I am correct by default. You think I strive to
    make money from my hobby. You have no proof to substantiate that. You
    just pull that assumption out of your ass, because that's what YOU
    would be doing. You then decide to "wait" and see if i advertise or
    otherwise make money from the site eventually to prove that you are
    "right" about my intentions. Since I am in complete control of whether
    or not the site makes money, you will be staying "wrong" about your
    assumption. It's that simple.

    So actually, a person walking around blindfolded in traffic will not
    inevitably get hit IF HE CONTROLS THE TRAFFIC.

    > Oh there's a word, work, I wonder if you have a job, or if you intend on
    > generating enough income from your website to cover the cost of your
    > 'hobby'


    There you go again, concerned about my personal finances. My hobby is
    an expenditure, simple as that. I don't need to cover the cost of doing
    something I find interesting. Just the act of doing it is its own
    reward. Of course, someone like you would not know about such things...
    HiDef.com, Oct 20, 2006
    #18
  19. HiDef.com

    fish. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    >
    > > I appreciate your stupidity in believing you're correct, see above.
    > > >

    >
    > By your own admission, I am correct by default. You think I strive to
    > make money from my hobby. You have no proof to substantiate that. You
    > just pull that assumption out of your ass, because that's what YOU
    > would be doing. You then decide to "wait" and see if i advertise or
    > otherwise make money from the site eventually to prove that you are
    > "right" about my intentions. Since I am in complete control of whether
    > or not the site makes money, you will be staying "wrong" about your
    > assumption. It's that simple.
    >


    I'm just finding it hard to believe someone could be so stupid as to
    piss money away, but as you keep saying I'm wrong, and I keep saying
    STFU I'll wait and see.

    > So actually, a person walking around blindfolded in traffic will not
    > inevitably get hit IF HE CONTROLS THE TRAFFIC.


    haha stop babbling shit, idiot.


    >
    > > Oh there's a word, work, I wonder if you have a job, or if you intend on
    > > generating enough income from your website to cover the cost of your
    > > 'hobby'

    >
    > There you go again, concerned about my personal finances. My hobby is
    > an expenditure, simple as that. I don't need to cover the cost of doing
    > something I find interesting. Just the act of doing it is its own
    > reward. Of course, someone like you would not know about such things...
    >
    >


    Sure I would, it's just that you're lying. If you're so very
    comfortable with the fact that I'm wrong, ignore me or killfile me.






    --
    "What's that got to do with my KNOB?"

    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    fish., Oct 20, 2006
    #19
  20. HiDef.com

    HiDef.com Guest


    > haha stop babbling shit, idiot.
    >

    At this point, since you have no argument, you resort to name calling.

    Classic.
    HiDef.com, Oct 21, 2006
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Doug MacLean
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    791
    David Z
    Aug 24, 2005
  2. DVD Verdict
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    623
    DVD Verdict
    Oct 18, 2005
  3. Batman Begins DVD

    , Oct 19, 2005, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    337
  4. Goro

    BATMAN BEGINS HD-DVD screenshot

    Goro, Mar 19, 2006, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    3,313
    stevenedwards
    Mar 30, 2006
  5. J Rusnak
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    571
    J Rusnak
    May 10, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page