    and as far as i know the sp2 for win xp64 doesn't include this hotfix, but it
    is not possible to install it manually. what should i do ?
    many thanks for help
    =?Utf-8?B?eWF6NQ==?=, Oct 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?eWF6NQ==?=

    Theo Guest

    According to the KB at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/901105 this hot fix is
    targeted at the Intel High Definition audio and not yours.

    I would suggest you download the latest Realtek driver at:
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false
    if your sure you have the HD chip. Uninstall the current
    driver and then install the newest one.

    What make and model motherboard do you have in your system?

    Theo, Oct 25, 2007