    I still can't find any sort of HCL for Windows x64

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen
    Juan Jansen, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Right now, the best HCL for Windows x64 is the
    http://www.windowsmarketplace.com
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005

  3. Hello, Juan !
    Hoping to populate www.hcl.ms and find a way by which there could be a
    global update mechanism for everyone to contribute.
    I'd like to also qualify the existing drivers, such as PreFast, WDF, debug
    symbol availability, MS & OEM versions available, WIA 32-bit driver emulation
    [wow64,ksthunking, etc..]
    What do you think ?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Juan Jansen

    Mirko Guest

    Hi,

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how to you search "Windows
    Marketplace" for hardware that is compatible with Windows x64 ?

    "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <>
    :...

    Mirko, Jun 15, 2005
  5. "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

    > Right now, the best HCL for Windows x64 is the
    > http://www.windowsmarketplace.com
    > --
    > Andre

    How do you tell on http://www.windowsmarketplace.com what meets logo 2.2, ie
    all devices that have x64 drivers ?

    So far, all I see on the site is the old 2.0 logo from 2001 ; a search for
    x64 yields nothing.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 15, 2005
  6. It wasn't a gurantee, I guess we just have to really depend on the
    thirdparty manufacturers and technology instincts until Microsoft setup some
    appropriate.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 15, 2005