    widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

    Thanks,
    Nicholas.
    Nicholas, Jun 13, 2004

  2. Nicholas

    Justin Guest

    Nicholas wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:31:50 GMT]:
    > Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
    > widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

    Which disc would that be?
    Justin, Jun 13, 2004

  3. Nicholas

    Mark Spatny Guest

    Justin, says...
    > Nicholas wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:31:50 GMT]:
    > > Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
    > > widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

    > Which disc would that be?

    It's right there in the subject line: "Conspiracy"

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266425/
    Mark Spatny, Jun 13, 2004
  4. Nicholas

    Biz Guest

    "Nicholas" <> wrote in message
    > Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
    > widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Nicholas.

    Its at least windescreen letterbox, according to Amazon, so that rules out
    FF. And according to DVD Profiler, its anamorphic windscreen 1.78 AR. This
    is for the R1 release. Can't people look this simple stuff up for
    themselves?
    Biz, Jun 13, 2004
  5. Nicholas

    Justin Guest

    Mark Spatny wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:22:02 GMT]:
    > Justin, says...
    >> Nicholas wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 16:31:50 GMT]:
    >> > Does somone who owns this DVD confirm if it is full-frame, letterbox
    >> > widescreen or anamorphic widescreen please?

    >> Which disc would that be?

    > It's right there in the subject line: "Conspiracy"
    >
    > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266425/

    Aaaah. I thought he was referring to some HBO Conspiracy.
    Justin, Jun 13, 2004
  6. Nicholas

    Biz Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message

    > Aaaah. I thought he was referring to some HBO Conspiracy.

    I thought he was too...instead of writing HBO's Conspiracy, which would have
    made it clearer..
    Biz, Jun 13, 2004
  7. Nicholas

    Justin Guest

    Biz wrote on [Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:11:42 GMT]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Aaaah. I thought he was referring to some HBO Conspiracy.
    >>

    > I thought he was too...instead of writing HBO's Conspiracy, which would have
    > made it clearer..

    Yup. Adding it to the list of other conspiracies, the Insert conspiracy,
    the snapper conspiracy, the DVD Rot conspiracy.
    Justin, Jun 14, 2004
  8. That's it Justin I'm sick and tired of this crap!
    Now someone hit my music....
    > Yup. Adding it to the list of other conspiracies, the Insert
    > conspiracy, the snapper conspiracy, the DVD Rot conspiracy.

    And the now FAQmeister conspiracy. ;-)

    --
    Demolition Man
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Jun 14, 2004
  9. > thought he was too...instead of writing HBO's Conspiracy, which would have
    >made it clearer.

    that doesn't make it clearer. It still comes out the same meaning as th
    original post, although it is more grammatically correct.

    the phrase "HBO'S Conspiracy" still comes out meaning a conspiracy by HBO.
    Waterperson77, Jun 16, 2004
  10. >Yup. Adding it to the list of other conspiracies, the Insert conspiracy,
    >the snapper conspiracy, the DVD Rot conspiracy.

    but the real conspiracy by HBO is their attempt to get all of your money. ;)
    Waterperson77, Jun 16, 2004