    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jan 23, 2006

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Cool, I didn't know you could do that :)
    XhArD, Jan 24, 2006

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it looks real cool :)
    unholy, Jan 24, 2006
  4. unholy

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Isn't the just the equivalent of changing someones color alpha to 0 in gmod?
    Ludnix, Jan 25, 2006
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yep :), but its in css so we can cheat (if we are admins :))
    unholy, Jan 26, 2006
  6. unholy

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Yeah, but you can't change that unless server cheats are on :p Pretty cool though.
    Ludnix, Jan 26, 2006
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Server cheats are off when i did that :p
    unholy, Jan 27, 2006
  8. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined: