    internal wireless adapter, set the antenna on my desk, and my Linksys
    wireless-g network connection has been running rock solid all evening.
    That's the best $33 I've spent in a long time.
    Hackworth, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Hackworth

    mikeFNB Guest

    it's a single loop basically and rather an expensive one at that.
    any aerial away from the back of the PC will out perform a duck bolted to
    the card connector.
    even a wet piece of string.

    belkin do a nice card for $12 with 2ft of coax to a small duck on a stand.

    mike

    "Hackworth" <> wrote in message
    > I just bought a Hawking Technology 6-db hi-gain wireless -b/-g antenna

    from

    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=33-164-133&depa=0

    > It solved all of my connection problems. It's amazing. No more

    disconnects.

    mikeFNB, Jan 11, 2005