    Is there any problem in having a wired network card and a wireless network
    card in the same computer. Both are also connecting to the same network.

    -post

    The Post, Jan 6, 2004

  2. In article <SOwKb.15750$>,
    says...
    > Is there any problem in having a wired network card and a wireless network
    > card in the same computer. Both are also connecting to the same network.

    Nope, though you may need to disable one to use the other on the
    network. I've got a 10/100 card in my lap top, and a 54g wireless card.
    When I'm in the office (spare room) I connect via the cable and disable
    the wireless card. When I'm watching telly I use the wireless card -
    the wired card disables itself.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/