    The lights light up on the printer and then it makes a noise when I send
    something to print. I do this from the file icon , where it says print
    under it. Is this the right place to send something to print? Peg
    jokanec590, Aug 3, 2003

  2. jokanec590

    °Mike° Guest

    Well printers are known for making noises, yes. Why don't you
    supply more details. Please read the following page and then
    post back.
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 23:44:42 GMT, in
    <K1YWa.76689$>
    jokanec590 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2003

  3. jokanec590 Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in
    <K1YWa.76689$>:

    > The lights light up on the printer and then it makes a noise when I
    > send
    > something to print. I do this from the file icon , where it says
    > print
    > under it. Is this the right place to send something to print?
    > Peg

    What model printer? What (Other than noises) does the printer do?
    Does it move the paper at all?

    In cases such as these, the more info the better.

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Aug 3, 2003