Having trouble finding web pages????

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Stan, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. Stan

    Stan Guest

    I get this message when I try to search .
    It started today.

    You are not authorized to view this page
    You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
    credentials you supplied.

    ----

    If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try
    to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may
    be listed on the g.msn.com home page.

    You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

    HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    Internet Explorer
    I have never had any problems before.
    Any ideas what caused it?
    I can even typein their www. adress and get the
    same message. (Auto Parts Stores. napa & auto zone)
    Thanks
    Stan

    Stan, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Stan

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Stan" <@mo-net.com> wrote in news::

    > I get this message when I try to search .
    > It started today.
    >
    > You are not authorized to view this page
    > You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
    > credentials you supplied.

    > ----- ----
    >
    > If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page,
    > please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or
    > phone number that may be listed on the g.msn.com home page.
    >
    > You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    >

    > HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    > Internet Explorer
    > I have never had any problems before.
    > Any ideas what caused it?
    > I can even typein their www. adress and get the
    > same message. (Auto Parts Stores. napa & auto zone)
    > Thanks
    > Stan

    For some reason, the client side script being executed by your browser,
    which was downloaded by the site to the browser on your computer, no
    longer has permissions to execute at the Website anymore.

    As to why this is happening, I don't know. You'll have to make contact
    with the stores and have them give you a url so that you can contact the
    Webmasters for the sites in question.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 13, 2004