    Is there a way to print to PDF at this size?

    Thanks,
    hj
    hugh jass, Aug 2, 2005

  2. hugh jass

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "hugh jass" <> wrote in message
    news:8dBHe.2820$...
    >I have maps to print at page size 11x22 inches.
    > I am using Word and printing to Adobe Acrobat 7 Pro...
    > I selected Adobe PDF as printer and then hit Properties, Layout tab,
    > Advanced button and Paper/Output option. I created a Postscript Custom
    > Page Size here, and make sure it is selected when I print, but it always
    > prints on Letter size.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    > Is there a way to print to PDF at this size?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > hj

    Set the page size in the printer options (Control Panel, Printers,
    right-click the PDF writer, Properties, set the size there.)
    Toolman Tim, Aug 2, 2005

  3. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    I tried your suggestion and it is the same interface I used when printing
    from Word.
    Anyway, tried it and it did the same thing only the file size was smaller.
    Still get letter size with most of the cropped off.
    Any other suggestions?
    I want to send to Kinko's for a print, but can never be assured that the
    layout won't change if I keep it in Word. PDF is useful for this if you can
    get there.
    Thnx,
    hj

    hugh jass, Aug 2, 2005