    I move the mouse. Any suggestions ? I took the mouse from my second
    computer it and plugged in it does the same thing so it is not the mouse.
    Fred
    Fred J, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Fred J

    Gecko Guest

    Windows ME is quite possibly the worst OS ever made. BAR NONE.

    I would look at the OS as the problem.

    "Fred J" <> wrote in message
    > Lately started to have problems with my mouse (Logitech) USB connection
    > OS Wind.ME. After I boot the computer for an hour or so the mouse is O.K.
    > but then is uncontrollable, the curser doesn't go where I want it jumps

    when

    Gecko, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Fred J

    Patch Guest

    Patch, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Fred J

    Juan Pérez Guest

    After I changed some of the pointer settings, I had the same mouse
    activity as you describe except mine would freeze the system after
    acting erratically for an indeterminite length of time, varying between
    an hour to a few hours. Win98se, MS Optical wheel mouse, USB. I would
    say do as I did', upgrade or reinstall the software', except you stated
    you tried another mouse (was it the same type mouse) and it had the same
    problem, apparently using the same driver?

    --
    Juan
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

    Juan Pérez, Oct 8, 2003