    Thanks for any help
    --
    Kamal V Muglurmath

    =?Utf-8?B?SyBNdWdsdXJtYXRo?=, May 27, 2006

  2. We can't really help you if you don't give us more information about what
    error message you're getting and what hardware you're on. All of us here
    have been running the _released_ version of XP x64 for over a year, and
    while there are some issues with drivers, we haven't really had issues with
    most programs, except the one's you'd expect because they require a driver
    (or are 16bit). I don't use quicktime so can't comment on that specific
    program, but if you tell us which ones you're having problems with, we can
    certainly comment.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SyBNdWdsdXJtYXRo?=

    Graham Guest

    K Muglurmath wrote:
    > I am not able to install anything. Not even quicktime. When the beta was
    > installed quite a few programs were tested without problem. Will you please
    > let me know what have I done wrong.

    As Charlie pointed out the first thing you've done wrong is not
    providing any useful information. What, apart from Quicktime, can't you
    install? What happens when you try?

    Have you searched this newsgroup about Quicktime problems? Recent
    installation problems with it have been covered in the topic "Recent
    Quicktime and iTunes problems". Have you tried what was suggested?

    In short, a bit of self-help is needed.

    Graham.

    Graham, May 29, 2006