    please help me
    regards
    Salman

    Mohammed Salman, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Mohammed Salman

    Rick Guest

    Try to mail , they will reply within
    48 hours,

    --
    Rick

    Rick, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Dear Salman.
    I also had the same problem. But it has been solved just
    today.
    It seems that you enter different information than what in
    MS data dase that refer to your profile. try to contact
    the company where you passed your first exam to provide
    you with the exact information they provided Microsoft
    with. Try this and please tell me if it works or not.
    Waiting for your reply by e-mail:
    Good luck

    unknown

    Nasser Al - Jamal, Sep 16, 2003