    the 2d hard drive?

    My computer is a pentiumIII, 733MHz and 256 of memory.
    The hard drives have 20 and 40 GB.
    nkj, May 14, 2004

  2. On 14 May 2004, nkj wrote

    > Could you guys tell me why my computer dooesn't start after i had
    > installed the 2d hard drive?
    >
    > My computer is a pentiumIII, 733MHz and 256 of memory.
    > The hard drives have 20 and 40 GB.

    Initial (if obvious) question: did you set the jumpers on the second
    one to "slave" rather than "master"?

    --
    Cheers,
    Harvey

    For e-mail, change harvey to whhvs.
    Harvey Van Sickle, May 14, 2004

  3. nkj

    Hywel Guest

    In article <D_apc.37644$>, nkj says...
    > Could you guys tell me why my computer dooesn't start after i had installed
    > the 2d hard drive?

    You haven't configured the jumper switches correctly.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel, May 14, 2004
  4. nkj

    sooty Guest

    How have you set up the new drive use the jumpers to set the new drive to
    slave. Just search on the internet for Hard drive Settings

    sooty, May 15, 2004
  5. nkj

    sooty, May 15, 2004