Have you make full use of ipod?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by lousis jacket, Jan 9, 2010.

  1. iPod is a brand of portable media players designed and marketed by
    Apple Inc. The product line-up includes the hard drive-based iPod
    Classic, the touchscreen iPod Touch, the video-capable iPod Nano, and
    the compact iPod Shuffle. A lot of people are ipod fans. We use ipod
    to listen to music and watch videos. Has anyone asked such a question?
    Have we make full use of ipod? In fact, the answer is negative. We
    just use the tools which are apple company offered, such as iTunes,
    iTunes Store... Can we use other tool to manager ipod? Yes, we can.
    Now I will show everyone here how to use a tool called
    http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-mate.html iPod Mate to make full use
    of ipod.

    http://www.4videosoft.com/images/screen/ipod-mate.jpg

    The following text will be divided into three parts.

    First: How to put dvd on ipod?
    Second: How to convert video for ipod?
    Third: How to transfer ipod files to Computer, import PC file or
    folder to ipod and transfer files between two ipods?

    Tips: How to make wonderful DVD/video editing (Merging, Trimming,
    Cropping, Effect adjusting, Capture picture)

    Before the article, I will explain general knowledge about ipod.

    The iPod line can play several audio file formats including MP3, AAC/
    M4A, Protected AAC, AIFF, WAV, Audible audiobook, and Apple Lossless.

    The iPod Photo introduced the ability to display JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF,
    and PNG image file formats.

    Fifth and sixth generation iPod Classics, as well as third generation
    iPod Nanos, can additionally play MPEG-4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC) and
    QuickTime video formats, with restrictions on video dimensions,
    encoding techniques and data-rates

    First: How to put dvd on ipod with http://www.4videosoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html
    DVD to ipod Converter

    Step 0: Run 4Videosoft
    http://www.4videosoft.com/download/dvd-to-ipod-converter.exe DVD to
    ipod Converter

    http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/ipod-mate/dvd-to-ipod-converter.gif

    Step 1: Import DVD.
    Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD†button to
    load DVD.

    Step 2: Video settings.
    Select the output video format you want from the “Profile†drop-down
    list.

    Step 3: Place video
    Click “Open Folder†button to open your output destination file.

    Step 4: Start conversion
    Click the “Start†button to start your conversion and in a short while
    it will be finished.

    Second: How to convert video for ipod with http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-video-converter.html
    ipod Video Converter

    Step 0: Download and install 4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/download/ipod-video-converter.exe
    ipod Video Converter

    http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/ipod-mate/ipod-video-converter.gif

    When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install
    it.

    Step 1: Click “Add files†button to import videos.

    Step 2: Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.

    Step 3: Click “Open Folder†button to open your output destination
    file.

    Step 4: Click the “Start†to convert.

    Third: How to transfer files between two ipod , transfer ipod files to
    Computer, import PC file or folder to ipod and with
    http://www.4videosoft.com/ipod-manager.html ipod Manager

    3.1. How to transfer songs and videos and other data between two
    different iPods.

    Step 1: Download and install 4Videosoft http://www.4videosoft.com/download/ipod-manager.exe
    ipod Manager

    Step 2: Connect ipod
    Connect your two ipod to your computer via USB cable.

    Step 3: Find your data.
    Open the library/playlist that you want to export files. Pick the
    files that you need to transfer.

    Step 4: Transfer data
    Just click “ipod to ipod†button and it will show you the folder of
    another ipod that you want to transfer to. Click OK. The transfer can
    be finished automatically.

    3.2. How to backup ipod data on your computer.

    Step 1: Connect your ipod.
    Run the software, and connect your ipod to your computer via USB
    cable. After done, the ipod icon and its library and playlists will
    appear in the Device list.

    Step 2: Find your files
    Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then
    check the file(s) you want to export in the file list.

    Step 3: Backup files
    Click “ipod to computer†button to select the destination of the
    exporting files and start exporting files.

    3.3. How to transfer songs and videos from computer to ipod without
    iTunes.

    Step 1: Connect ipod.
    Connect your ipod to your computer via USB cable.

    Step 2: Find data
    Click “computer to ipod†button to seek the files or folders that you
    want to import to iPod and click OK. The process of importing will be
    finished instantly.

    Tips: How to make wonderful DVD/video editing (Merging, Trimming,
    Cropping, Effect adjusting, Capture picture)

    1. How to change your video effect
    If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the
    “Effect†button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you
    to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast,
    Saturation and Volumeâ€.

    http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/video-edit/effect.gif

    2: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play
    region
    By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your
    video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust
    the video play region to fit for your mobile devices

    http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/video-edit/crop.gif

    3: How to split your video
    The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get
    any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End
    Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly
    drag the slide bar to the position you want.

    http://www.4videosoft.com/guide/video-edit/trim.gif

    4: How to join the videos
    If you would like to put several files into one output file, please
    tick the check box of the “Merge into one fileâ€.

    5: How to save your favorite picture
    If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the
    "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button, the image will be
    saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to
    open your picture.

    By the way, iPod Mate also has a tool called
    http://www.4videosoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html iPhone Ringtone
    Maker for iPhone users to convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone, even convert
    any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, including 3GP, AVI, MKV, RM,
    MOV, XviD,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A,
    MP3 to M4R iPhone Ringtone.

    Last week , I found a powerful and econmic http://www.4videosoft.com/hd-converter.html
    HD converter, I found it is useful for me to converter hd films on my
    players, which is the most important thing is that the output quality
    is high quality, if you are interested in enjoying HD films on your
    players, I think it is a nice choice for you.
    lousis jacket, Jan 9, 2010