    actually turn it to making money every minute of the day?

    If you want to find out as I did visit www.ecurrencybiz.com/prince.

    Good Luck to all.
    businessman, Sep 24, 2005

  2. businessman

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I'm taking you to small claims court.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Sep 24, 2005

  3. businessman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 23 Sep 2005 16:27:48 -0700, "businessman"
    <> wrote:

    >Have you heard that instead of wasting time on your computer you can
    >actually turn it to making money every minute of the day?

    Go play in the freeway.
    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2005
  4. businessman

    Dave Lear Guest

    "businessman" wrote in message

    > Have you heard that instead of wasting time on your computer you
    > can actually turn it to making money every minute of the day?

    What? Just by spamming newsgroups like you do?
    Dave Lear, Sep 24, 2005