    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/4326846b012419762741c0a87f9906e6/Product/View/P7582
    any way these are a discontinued item and i really want to get 3 more so i can control all of my lights and fans with uniform switchs.
    so if any of you have some spear and wouldnt mind selling them 2 me i'd very much appreciate it.

    spike240, Sep 13, 2005

  2. spike240

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Sep 13, 2005

  3. spike240

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i do believe that the correct terminology is "rocket launcher switch" :p and yeah, they are cooler. but thats not what he wanted, so thats not what he asked for.

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  4. spike240

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    sorry, no push buttons same as that found at my house :(
    U can buy simalair ones somewhere

    unholy, Sep 14, 2005
  5. spike240

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    like you said, Jaycar and Dick Smith would have them i reckon.

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005