have you favorite life!!!!!!! just read these 4 simple steps

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by fireman, Jan 12, 2008.

  1. fireman

    fireman Guest

    $MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH THE EASY WAY$$ Dear Internet User, Good day,
    This article I've written is all about the fact where I earned an
    ASTOUNDING amount of money in less than a month and I've decided to
    share or reveal the secrets behind making big bucks in the Mail Order
    Business. So all money seekers, read this carefully. **READING THIS
    COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!** I found this on a bulletin board like this
    one and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
    several newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article
    similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within
    weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah
    right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
    kept reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of
    the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own
    name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article
    in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was
    it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
    thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6
    stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
    WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
    shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
    in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
    week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had
    over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and
    I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
    It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that
    on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly,
    why it works.... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW,
    so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you
    that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making
    more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
    SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
    in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage). IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is
    not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all
    of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
    extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions
    EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This
    program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants. Please continue it?s success by carefully adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business.
    In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
    service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
    large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
    However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
    income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included
    in that list. ========================================== -->HERE ARE 4
    EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED<-- STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper
    and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
    MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
    the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the
    envelope ( Please make sure that the bill wouldn't be noticed in the
    envelope to prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR, so it would be
    more acceptable. STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6
    envelopes and seal them properly. You should now have 6 sealed
    envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase, "PLEASE PUT
    ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
    What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
    You are requesting for a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
    Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
    the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
    Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
    Mail the US$6.00 to the following addresses: 1)James Small 4690 Sierra
    St Riverside CA 92504 2) Brandon Corbin 307N Church St Lancaster PA
    17603

    3) Lierin Quinn P.O. Box 242 Bausman PA 17504

    4) L Middlebrook P.O. Box 2079 Beaverton Ontario Canada L0K 1A0 5)
    Phyllis M Whiddon 256, JD Road DeRidder LA 70634

    6) Luke Camacho 594 east 260 south Midway UT 84049
    STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
    number 6 on the list. STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you
    need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
    possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
    (I think there are close to 2.4million groups) All you need is 200,
    but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is
    perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section
    1302 and 1341, US Postal and Lottery Laws or Title 18, Section 3005 in
    the US code, also in the code of Federal regulations, Volume 16,
    Sections 255 and 436, which states; "a product or service must be
    exchanged for money received." The simple note in the letter, "PLEASE
    PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are paying
    for exchange of a service, (adding the purchasers name to his mailing
    list) for a $1.00 fee. IMPORTANT: Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
    again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
    the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
    have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
    name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and
    keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly
    providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
    bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post
    is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will
    be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one
    dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
    when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands
    of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for
    each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own
    name to the list and you're in business!
    =============================================== -->DIRECTIONS FOR HOW
    TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<-- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this
    entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at
    the beginning of this letter, click and drag your cursor to the bottom
    of this document, right click and select 'copy' from the edit menu.
    This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2)
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the top of
    the blank page. Right click and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'.
    This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add
    your name and postal address to the list. Step 3) Save your new
    notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in
    different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step
    4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the "post" message button. You're done with
    your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
    it, it will take about a minute for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
    MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU
    HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving
    money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
    rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If
    you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
    the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
    CORRECT.** ======================================= *Now the WHY part;
    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
    example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
    each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
    of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
    make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
    will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
    around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
    replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
    fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my
    name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
    $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
    newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original
    investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
    list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
    another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6
    again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you
    realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
    So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
    People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
    the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there
    are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the
    internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
    Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands
    of those joining the actual internet!!! REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND
    HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! GOOD LUCK to all and please
    play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of
    extra CASH. By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by posting
    the messages with your name in the list and not sending the CASH to
    the rest of the people already on the list, you will NOT get any. This
    is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the
    wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also
    may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make sure
    you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of
    everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups
    to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST
    POLICY. IMPORTANT: If you're not interested to my article, (don't want
    instant cash?), please pass this message to anyone who wishes quick

    fireman, Jan 12, 2008