Have you ever had your computer crashed at 3am and wished that you had someone to call?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lifestylelink, Aug 12, 2006.

  1. Juvio - live tech support for your computer or Macintosh, for all of
    your software and peripherals such as PDAs and digital cameras. Juvio
    works to ensure that your entire system functions without excuses or
    delays.

    No more waiting on hold. No more confusing email FAQ. If something
    isn't working as it should, call Juvio 24/7. A live technician will
    stay with you all the way walking you through the repair. Juvio has
    experts in every type of hardware and software available. Juvio's
    professionals are friendly and skilled communicators who will assist
    you in plain English, not techno-jargon that you can't understand. If
    something isn't working as it should, call Juvio 24/7. A live patience
    technician will stay with you all the way walking you through the
    repair. Juvio has experts in every type of hardware and software
    available. Juvio's professionals are skilled communicators who will
    assist you in plain English, not techno-jargon that you can't
    understand.

    Juvio cure the inevitable conflicts that can cost you lost time, lost
    money, lost data, and that bitter frustration that comes with having
    the problem in the first place. Juvio members enjoy unlimited live
    access to friendly and skilled technicians for an unheard of low month
    fee. Access Juvio via their toll-free telephone number, through email,
    or by Instant Messaging.

    Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    Microsoft has now stopped offering support for many of its window
    operating system. What are you going to do? Call Juvio. Juvio
    provides support for both window and macintosh!

    Visit: http://lifestylelink.juvio.com

    lifestylelink, Aug 12, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Juvio - live spam support

    > Visit: http://juviothespammer.juvio.com

    "Juvio Corporation is also very proud to be a member of the Direct
    Selling Association (DSA). Click here to learn more about the DSA Code
    of Ethics."

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 12, 2006

  3. lifestylelink

    Vanguard Guest

    "lifestylelink" spammed ...

    > Juvio - live tech support for your computer or Macintosh, ...

    Hmm, so Macintosh isn't a computer?

    > your software and peripherals such as PDAs and digital cameras.
    > Juvio
    > works to ensure that your entire system functions without excuses or
    > delays.

    Yes, trying to have a user act as an automatron in following your
    commands is always so speedy in fixing computers ... NOT! Of course,
    they would never suggest installing remote control software on your
    host to make their job easier (and your security non-existent).

    > No more waiting on hold.

    Wow, they have as many techs as there are users.

    > A live technician will stay with you ...

    I find the dead technicians are hard to hear over the phone.

    > experts in every type of hardware and software available.

    Oh, another bunch of wannabes that got their diploma in a day via
    e-mail.

    > A live patience technician will ...

    Oh, I thought they were going to help with computers, not with your
    mantra although computers do test your patience.

    > Juvio has experts in every type of hardware and software

    They're so expert that their expertise bears twice remarking about it.

    > available. Juvio's professionals are skilled communicators who will
    > assist you in plain English, not techno-jargon that you can't
    > understand.

    My aunt would like that. That thingy there goes under the nunn-nunns
    while rotating the watchamacallit.

    > Juvio cure the inevitable conflicts that can cost you lost time,
    > lost
    > money,

    And, of course, Juvio is free so there's no money loss there, uh huh.

    > Juvio members enjoy unlimited live
    > access to friendly and skilled technicians for an unheard of low
    > month
    > fee.

    Oh geez, they're not going to charge you per call but keep on charging
    you. Same scheme as insurance. They bet you don't collect, you bet
    that you do (which means you're betting that you lose).

    > Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    A guarantee with no stipulation as to what the guarantor pays to the
    guarantee is a worthless guarantee. Yeah, since you're paying them a
    repeating monthly fee then you can keep calling them back as many time
    as you like about the same damn problem. The guarantee is that you
    don't have to pay them next month (so call your credit card company to
    kill your card, too).

    > Microsoft has now stopped offering support for many of its window
    > operating system.

    It's Windows, not window. Since there are more than one for which
    they dropped support, it is operating systems (plural).

    >What are you going to do?

    Go to bed and have a nice sleep.

    Vanguard, Aug 12, 2006
  4. lifestylelink

    Old Gringo Guest

    Re: Have you ever had your computer crashed at 3am and wished thatyou had someone to call?

    Fun read, very well done. G'Night <g>

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Aug 12, 2006
  5. lifestylelink

    Dan Evans Guest

    "lifestylelink" <> wrote in message
    > Juvio - live tech support for your computer or Macintosh...

    > A live patience
    > technician will stay with you all the way walking you through the
    > repair.

    In WIndows, it's called "Solitaire". Are all the techs MCSE? Minesweeper
    Consultants and Solitaire Experts?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Aug 12, 2006
  6. lifestylelink

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Beauregard T. Shagnasty.

    In <news:RHaDg.238750$> you
    wrote:

    > Click here to learn more about the DSA Code
    > of Ethics.

    The DSA have a code of ethics?? ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Aug 12, 2006
  7. Ponder wrote:

    > Hiya Beauregard T. Shagnasty.
    >
    > In <news:RHaDg.238750$> you
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Click here to learn more about the DSA Code
    >> of Ethics.

    > The DSA have a code of ethics?? ;)

    So claims the spammer... (it was news to me as well)

    Tech Support and Personal Blemish Control. What a combo!

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 12, 2006
  8. lifestylelink

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:31:39 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    >Ponder wrote:
    >
    >> Hiya Beauregard T. Shagnasty.
    >>
    >> In <news:RHaDg.238750$> you
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Click here to learn more about the DSA Code
    >>> of Ethics.

    >> The DSA have a code of ethics?? ;)

    >So claims the spammer... (it was news to me as well)
    >
    >Tech Support and Personal Blemish Control. What a combo!

    But its for your computer OR Macontosh so it must be real.

    >--
    > -bts
    > -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Aug 12, 2006
  9. lifestylelink

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:47:58 -0500, "Vanguard" <> wrote:

    >"lifestylelink" spammed ...
    >
    >> Juvio - live tech support for your computer or Macintosh, ...

    >Hmm, so Macintosh isn't a computer?
    >
    >> your software and peripherals such as PDAs and digital cameras.
    >> Juvio
    >> works to ensure that your entire system functions without excuses or
    >> delays.

    >Yes, trying to have a user act as an automatron in following your
    >commands is always so speedy in fixing computers ... NOT! Of course,
    >they would never suggest installing remote control software on your
    >host to make their job easier (and your security non-existent).

    They talked me through replacing a 30,000 pin surface mount IC.

    >> No more waiting on hold.

    >Wow, they have as many techs as there are users.
    >
    >> A live technician will stay with you ...

    >I find the dead technicians are hard to hear over the phone.

    At least they don't talk over you.

    Barry OGrady, Aug 12, 2006
  10. lifestylelink

    why? Guest

    On 11 Aug 2006 18:54:34 -0700, lifestylelink wrote:

    More Juvio spam, unless they changed the T&C , Spam policy, unsolicited
    posting rules another idiot is going to lose thier account.

    >Juvio - live tech support for your computer or Macintosh, for all of
    >your software and peripherals such as PDAs and digital cameras. Juvio

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 12, 2006
  11. lifestylelink

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Barry OGrady.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > They talked me through replacing a 30,000 pin surface mount IC.

    ROTFL! Nice one Centurion, like it ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Aug 12, 2006