    utility. With it I can switch mouse buttons and flip the cursor
    immediately by pressing a hotkey. I gave it a name: "Ambidexter Mouse",
    do you want to have a try: www.ambidexter-mouse.com
    WangQiang, Mar 18, 2006

  2. WangQiang

    Alpha Guest

    "WangQiang" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm also a programmer, as working in front of computer day and day, my
    > right hand is so tired and ached. So I tried to mouse in both hands. I
    > find that it is really an efficient way to release pains. At first I
    > switched the mouse buttons in windows control panel, but it taked me
    > several steps to finish it, and I can't flip the cursor, so I maked a
    > utility. With it I can switch mouse buttons and flip the cursor
    > immediately by pressing a hotkey. I gave it a name: "Ambidexter Mouse",
    > do you want to have a try: www.ambidexter-mouse.com

    It 'taked' me a few seconds to reject this SPAM that I 'maked' and 'ached' a
    get lost gesture.
    Alpha, Mar 18, 2006

  3. On 2006-03-18, Alpha <> wrote:

    > "WangQiang" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm also a programmer, as working in front of computer day and day, my
    >> right hand is so tired and ached. So I tried to mouse in both hands. I
    >> find that it is really an efficient way to release pains. At first I
    >> switched the mouse buttons in windows control panel, but it taked me
    >> several steps to finish it, and I can't flip the cursor, so I maked a
    >> utility. With it I can switch mouse buttons and flip the cursor
    >> immediately by pressing a hotkey. I gave it a name: "Ambidexter Mouse",
    >> do you want to have a try: www.ambidexter-mouse.com
    >>

    > It 'taked' me a few seconds to reject this SPAM that I 'maked' and 'ached' a
    > get lost gesture.

    Many others have already found the solution: use a trackball. Also
    many Photoshop users are using mostly the Wacom tablet instead of a mouse.

    Mouse usage is detrimental to one's health & physical well-being.
    plew@csus_abcdefghij.edu, Mar 18, 2006
  4. WangQiang

    anthony Guest

    Quite some years ago I found myself getting RSI from excessive mouse
    use -- as a journalist, I'm a heavy keyboard user.
    No need for special programs -- I just chucked the mouse across the
    desk, started using it with my left hand, and have had no probs ever
    since. Oh yes .. also invested in one of Microsoft's ergonomic
    keyboards -- the odd-looking ones which keep the hands spread well
    apart and which lets you operate without cramping up.
    The combination of those two changes have kept me in good shape ever
    since.
    anthony, Mar 21, 2006