Have You Been a Good Prog this Year?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by StevieO, Aug 26, 2010.

  1. StevieO

    StevieO Guest

    a.. Did you sell your roomy comfortable car to buy a Prius?
    a.. Did you trade all of your guns in for cash?
    a.. Did you take that cash and donate it to habitat for humanity?
    a.. Do you compost all of your lawn clippings?
    a.. Did you lobby your representatives to raise your taxes and increase
    government spending?
    a.. Did you live without air conditioning?
    a.. Did you teach your children that America is an evil industrial country
    that will destroy the planet if they don't become a low consumption nation
    like the Congo?
    a.. Did you ride your bicycle to work in one hundred degree heat this
    summer, and did you make sure to wear your bike helmet?
    a.. Did you make sure that your children have all the condoms they need?
    a.. Did you throw out your hair dryer?
    a.. Did you forego all vegetables that are not organically or locally
    grown?
    a.. Are you teaching your children that property ownership and rich people
    are evil?
    a.. And are you teaching your children that all corporations are evil and
    Castro is a good person because he brought free health care to Cuba, and Che
    Guevara was a hero?
    a.. Did you stay out of Wal-Mart?
    a.. Have you only used one square of toilet paper in the bathroom?
    Now, be honest when evaluating yourself, because the day will come when Big
    Brother will be watching everything you do. You might as well learn how to
    be a good prog, now.

    StevieO, Aug 26, 2010

  2. StevieO

    Jordon Guest

    StevieO wrote:
    > a.. Did you sell your roomy comfortable car to buy a Prius?

    Nope.

    > a.. Did you trade all of your guns in for cash?

    I have one and it's not going anywhere.

    > a.. Did you take that cash and donate it to habitat for humanity?

    N/A

    > a.. Do you compost all of your lawn clippings?

    They go into the yard waste bin that the city of Seattle provides.

    > a.. Did you lobby your representatives to raise your taxes and increase
    > government spending?

    Nope.

    > a.. Did you live without air conditioning?

    I live in Seattle.

    > a.. Did you teach your children that America is an evil industrial country
    > that will destroy the planet if they don't become a low consumption nation
    > like the Congo?

    I don't have children.

    > a.. Did you ride your bicycle to work in one hundred degree heat this
    > summer, and did you make sure to wear your bike helmet?

    I live in Seattle.

    > a.. Did you make sure that your children have all the condoms they need?

    I don't have children, because I learned about condoms early on.

    > a.. Did you throw out your hair dryer?

    With a 3 on the top and 2 on the side? Heh.

    > a.. Did you forego all vegetables that are not organically or locally
    > grown?

    I grow my own.

    > a.. Are you teaching your children that property ownership and rich people
    > are evil?

    I don't have children.

    > a.. And are you teaching your children that all corporations are evil and
    > Castro is a good person because he brought free health care to Cuba, and Che
    > Guevara was a hero?

    Nope.

    > a.. Did you stay out of Wal-Mart?

    Hell yes.

    > a.. Have you only used one square of toilet paper in the bathroom?

    Are you kidding? I drink a lot of beer and I already wash my hands
    too much.

    > Now, be honest when evaluating yourself, because the day will come when Big
    > Brother will be watching everything you do. You might as well learn how to
    > be a good prog, now.

    Bullshit.

    Jordon, Aug 26, 2010

  3. StevieO

    Tony Guest

    You can ride a bicycle in Russia without wearing a helmet. Who the **** would
    wear a bike helmet?

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Aug 27, 2010
  4. StevieO

    StevieO Guest

    How about you bitch slap your mum for me in
    between your cuddles with her.

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    In message <i56jlq$fi7$-september.org>, "StevieO" pondered the
    following:

    **** off, k00k.

    StevieO, Aug 27, 2010

    **** off, k00k.