    server exam or would I be better advised to Net exams
    first?
    thanks

    Blink, May 29, 2004

  2. In news: 150dd01c445c5$fbd7e340$,
    Blink <> wrote:
    > Hi I have just passed 176 and I am wondering if there are
    > any merits in doing 175 before it gets discontinued in
    > june 30. I was thinking of following this with and SQL
    > server exam or would I be better advised to Net exams
    > first?

    Hi Blink,

    It depends on what your goals for certification are. What are you working in
    at your job? Are you hoping to learn more by preparing for the exams or are
    you hoping to get a new or better job? What is the market like in your area?
    Are there lots of VB6 jobs? Are there .NET jobs?

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, May 29, 2004

  3. Blink

    Blink Guest

    Thanks Cindy,
    I am not working as a developer at the moment. I do
    mostly software support and a bit of intranet
    development. I need to move on from this job and I guess
    I want to find the quickest way to do this.
    Most of the jobs in my area focus on a combination of
    VB6/Net and SQL server.

    Blink, May 30, 2004