    Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
    Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    You can start off by reading the Bible.

    psion, May 17, 2004

  2. psion

    Special Ed Guest

    "psion" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
    > Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    > You can start off by reading the Bible.

    Haven't read or believed in fairytales for some time now.

    Special Ed, May 17, 2004

  3. psion wrote:
    > Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
    > Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    > You can start off by reading the Bible.

    Go spread the word, but in groups where preaching is appreciated.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 17, 2004
  4. psion

    docmill Guest

    "psion" <> wrote in

    > Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and
    > His Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    > You can start off by reading the Bible.

    http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

    If your're of the birth control faith, then...............................

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 17, 2004
  5. psion

    Scrote Guest

    Scrote, May 17, 2004
  6. Special Ed wrote:
    > "psion" <> wrote in message
    >> Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father,
    >> and His Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    >> You can start off by reading the Bible.
    >>

    > Haven't read or believed in fairytales for some time now.

    LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

    Fairy Godmother, May 17, 2004
  7. ....and seconds before the explosion, psion emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father,
    > and His Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    > You can start off by reading the Bible.

    Cheers - just wondered if I can download it anywhere ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [not posting from @shaw.ca], May 17, 2004
  8. ....and seconds before the explosion, Fairy Godmother emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > Special Ed wrote:
    >> "psion" <> wrote in message
    >>> Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father,
    >>> and His Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    >>> You can start off by reading the Bible.
    >>>

    >> Haven't read or believed in fairytales for some time now.

    > LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

    You don't exist, neither does your post or this reply.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [not posting from @shaw.ca], May 17, 2004
  9. psion

    Scrote Guest

    slumpy [not posting from @shaw.ca] wrote:
    >> ...and seconds before the explosion, psion emerged from the bunker
    >> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    >> crying:
    >>
    >>> Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father,
    >>> and His Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    >>> You can start off by reading the Bible.

    >> Cheers - just wondered if I can download it anywhere ?
    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just me
    >> (cheap at twice the price...)

    FYI<vbCheesyG>
    http://www.swordsearcher.com/
    http://www.audiotreasure.com/
    --
    The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
    limits.

    Scrote, May 17, 2004
  10. slumpy [not posting from @shaw.ca] wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, psion emerged from the bunker carrying
    > the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    >

    >>Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father,
    >>and His Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    >>You can start off by reading the Bible.

    > Cheers - just wondered if I can download it anywhere ?

    You are either born with /it/ or have /it/ thrust upon you.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 17, 2004
  11. On Mon, 17 May 2004 03:49:52 +0000, psion wrote:

    > Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
    > Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    > You can start off by reading the Bible.

    Just tried ordering it from amazon.com, but it's out of print. Any other
    recommendations for a would-be bookworm.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)

    michael turner, May 17, 2004
  12. michael turner wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 May 2004 03:49:52 +0000, psion wrote:
    >

    >>Either way, if you dont already know Them, get to know our Father, and His
    >>Son, Jesus. Your life will change.
    >>You can start off by reading the Bible.

    > Just tried ordering it from amazon.com, but it's out of print. Any other
    > recommendations for a would-be bookworm.

    If you answer your front door often enough there'll be some Mormons drop
    by and give you a free copy with some updates that aren't in the King
    James version.

    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 18, 2004