    LMO
    "O Wad some Powr, the Giftie Gie us,
    To see oursels as others see us."

    LMO, Nov 27, 2005

  2. LMO

    Stan Brown Guest

    Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:55:44 +0100 from LMO <lmo01'nospam'@yahoo.com>:
    > Hi all. Is there any way to get the image from Bin/Cue files onto my
    > computer without having to first burn the image onto a CDR, then copy them
    > to my system? Is there a way to cut out that middle step, and to just "burn"
    > or write the CD files to my system?

    I used ISO Buster to copy a new DVD to my system (because it was
    replacing one that had rotted, and a previous replacement also
    rotted, so I wanted a backup). A .cue file was written along with the
    ..tao file.

    ISO Buster is free: http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

    Stan Brown, Nov 27, 2005

  3. LMO

    LMO Guest

    Maybe I wasn't clear. I already have the .cue file. Is there a way to write
    the resulting video to my computer, instead of burning a CDR? Right now, I
    burn the CDR, then copy the video file to my computer. I want to cut out
    that middle step of burning the CDR.
    Hope that's clearer.
    Thanks.

    LMO, Nov 28, 2005
  4. LMO

    Biz Guest

    He gave you one way, another way is to use VCDGear, it will write them
    directly to your hard drive. But so will ISO Buster

    Biz, Nov 28, 2005
  5. LMO

    Mikey Guest

    Use alcohol 120 or daemon tools. These will install a Virtual drive and you
    can mount the dvd image to it then do what you want to it, watch it, copy
    it, whatever. All done on the hard drive

    Mikey, Nov 28, 2005
  6. LMO

    LMO Guest

    Thanks all. ISOBuster did the trick!

    LMO, Dec 10, 2005
  7. LMO

    Bob Guest

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:26:00 +0100, "LMO" <lmo01'nospam'@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >Thanks all. ISOBuster did the trick!

    Nero will burn cue files. Just treat them as Image Files. Click on the
    ..cue file and Nero will lay it off.

    --

    to read things upside down.
    because it forces the reader