    usual context menus when I right click.

    Anyone know what's up?

    J.

    Janice P., Dec 27, 2006

  2. Janice P.

    Doug G Guest

    Janice P. wrote:
    > I found this shopping for Photoshop faked pictures, but note that the URL
    > below also has topless women and so forth:
    >
    > http://www.weirdspot.com/index.php/weblog/2005/07/
    >
    > I get absolutely nothing when I right-click anywhere on this page. I can't
    > save an image or open a link in a new tab or anything. I can save the
    > entire page to the hard drive, but that's not enough! I want to get my
    > usual context menus when I right click.
    >
    > Anyone know what's up?
    >
    > J.

    Use the "restore context menu" bookmarklet found at
    http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html

    Doug G, Dec 27, 2006

  3. Janice P.

    Janice P. Guest

    Re: Re: Have they finally figured out how to block all right-clicking?

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:26:48 -0600, Doug G <> posted:

    >Use the "restore context menu" bookmarklet found at
    >http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html

    That is a very handy page indeed! Thank you, Doug.

    J.

    Janice P., Dec 27, 2006