    What equipment would I need and is it hard to set up?

    Thanks.

    Pat

    patetc, Aug 2, 2006

  2. Hi
    I am not sure it would work since these type of cards are not always
    standard.
    However you can try, you need a regular Network Card in each computer,
    connecting them with cross over cable, and using Windows ICS for routing.
    The principle here, http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_ics
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 2, 2006

  3. patetc

    Marian Gutu Guest

    Or you can add a wireless card to your desktop computer as well...

    --
    Marian Gutu

    MCP, MCSAs, MCSEs
    Be nice, society already sucks!