Have passed 70-306 with 850 points -)

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by George, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. George

    George Guest

    Hi,

    I am very happy that I passed 70-306.
    My goal was only to pass the exam, but I have reached 850 points.

    For all how though, they are not good learners, I think you can pass the exam.
    The first month I have only reached 48% and was very depressed, but with
    good preparation the last 3 month I made it.

    I used following sources for learning:
    1. The recommended MS books (which are not so good, but are well starters
    for learning the basics.)
    2. The Kalani books from Que, which are very good
    3. Testsoftware from www.boson.com

    For the next exam XML Webservices I will also use these learning sources.

    Hope, this postings helps you.

    --
    Best regards

    George