    Norton says i'm clean
    Panda soft on line scan says i'm clean

    Mark...

    Mark, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Mark wrote:

    > Why have is suddenly started to receive over 10 worm viruses in my email
    > every day ,

    > I think i'm a nice bloke , I like Kittens , talk to children (not in that
    > way pervs), open the door for ladies etc..

    > why, oh why, oh why !!!!!!!!!

    > Norton says i'm clean
    > Panda soft on line scan says i'm clean

    If the infected systems that are sending nearly ALL OF US this stuff,
    and have been for a few days, weren't infected all would be well, mmmm?

    How'd you manage to miss the other 1,000 posts on this, in this group
    alone?

    And, you know, the news?

    Etc. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 21, 2003

  3. This is the Flibbydabbydee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 21 Sep 2003
    09:31:30 +0000, Blinky the Shark uttered:

    > Mark wrote:
    >
    >> Why have is suddenly started to receive over 10 worm viruses in my email
    >> every day ,

    >> I think i'm a nice bloke , I like Kittens , talk to children (not in that
    >> way pervs), open the door for ladies etc..

    >> why, oh why, oh why !!!!!!!!!

    >> Norton says i'm clean
    >> Panda soft on line scan says i'm clean

    > If the infected systems that are sending nearly ALL OF US this stuff,
    > and have been for a few days, weren't infected all would be well, mmmm?
    >
    > How'd you manage to miss the other 1,000 posts on this, in this group
    > alone?
    >
    > And, you know, the news?
    >
    > Etc. :)

    Maybe he doesn't have a tv, or a radio, or doesn't get newspapers.....or
    maybe he lives in a cave, under a rock....or maybe...well, you get the
    picture... ;-)

    William Poaster, Sep 21, 2003
  4. Mark

    Jan Lanceley Guest

    you are not the only one mate, I have lots of them a day!

    Jan Lanceley, Sep 21, 2003
  5. Mark

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:28:23 +0100, "Mark" <> wrote:

    >Why have is suddenly started to receive over 10 worm viruses in my email
    >every day ,
    >
    >I think i'm a nice bloke , I like Kittens , talk to children (not in that
    >way pervs), open the door for ladies etc..
    >
    >why, oh why, oh why !!!!!!!!!
    >
    >Norton says i'm clean
    >Panda soft on line scan says i'm clean

    Maybe someone doesn't like the way you fail to capitalise.

    If you are only getting 10 a day you are being smiled upon.

    >Mark...

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

    Barry OGrady, Sep 21, 2003
  6. Mark

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:26:27 +0100, William Poaster <> wrote:

    >This is the Flibbydabbydee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 21 Sep 2003
    >09:31:30 +0000, Blinky the Shark uttered:
    >
    >> Mark wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why have is suddenly started to receive over 10 worm viruses in my email
    >>> every day ,

    >>> I think i'm a nice bloke , I like Kittens , talk to children (not in that
    >>> way pervs), open the door for ladies etc..

    >>> why, oh why, oh why !!!!!!!!!

    >>> Norton says i'm clean
    >>> Panda soft on line scan says i'm clean

    >> If the infected systems that are sending nearly ALL OF US this stuff,
    >> and have been for a few days, weren't infected all would be well, mmmm?
    >>
    >> How'd you manage to miss the other 1,000 posts on this, in this group
    >> alone?
    >>
    >> And, you know, the news?
    >>
    >> Etc. :)

    >Maybe he doesn't have a tv, or a radio, or doesn't get newspapers.....or
    >maybe he lives in a cave, under a rock....or maybe...well, you get the
    >picture... ;-)

    Maybe he doesn't have internet access.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

    Barry OGrady, Sep 21, 2003
  7. This is the Flibbydabby Dee Service of the BBC, & on Mon, 22 Sep 2003
    02:21:26 +1000, Barry OGrady uttered this:

    > On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:26:27 +0100, William Poaster <> wrote:
    >
    >>This is the Flibbydabbydee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 21 Sep 2003
    >>09:31:30 +0000, Blinky the Shark uttered:

    >>> If the infected systems that are sending nearly ALL OF US this stuff,
    >>> and have been for a few days, weren't infected all would be well, mmmm?
    >>>
    >>> How'd you manage to miss the other 1,000 posts on this, in this group
    >>> alone?
    >>>
    >>> And, you know, the news?
    >>>
    >>> Etc. :)

    >>Maybe he doesn't have a tv, or a radio, or doesn't get newspapers.....or
    >>maybe he lives in a cave, under a rock....or maybe...well, you get the
    >>picture... ;-)

    > Maybe he doesn't have internet access.

    Then how come he's complaining about "10 worm viruses in my email
    every day" ?

    William Poaster, Sep 21, 2003
  8. Mark

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as William Poaster
    continued:

    >>> Maybe he doesn't have a tv, or a radio, or doesn't get
    >>> newspapers.....or maybe he lives in a cave, under a rock....or
    >>> maybe...well, you get the picture... ;-)

    >> Maybe he doesn't have internet access.

    > Then how come he's complaining about "10 worm viruses in my email
    > every day" ?

    ((((((((((((((((WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH >>>>>>
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 21, 2003
  9. Mark

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Sep 21, 2003
  10. slumpy wrote:
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as William Poaster
    > continued:

    >>> Maybe he doesn't have internet access.

    >> Then how come he's complaining about "10 worm viruses in my email
    >> every day" ?

    What's that sound?

    > ((((((((((((((((WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH >>>>>>

    Yeah, that one!

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 22, 2003
  11. Mark

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Blinky the Shark
    continued:

    > slumpy wrote:
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as William Poaster
    >> continued:

    >>> Then how come he's complaining about "10 worm viruses in my email
    >>> every day" ?

    > What's that sound?
    >
    >> ((((((((((((((((WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH >>>>>>

    > Yeah, that one!

    LOL!!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Sep 22, 2003
  12. Mark

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Why have is suddenly started to receive over 10 worm viruses in my email
    >every day ,

    Because you're using a Microsoft operating system. Switch to another
    OS and those e-mails will suddenly vanish. :)

    >I think i'm a nice bloke , I like Kittens , talk to children (not in that
    >way pervs), open the door for ladies etc..

    Have a picture? :)

    >Norton says i'm clean

    LOL! High praise indeed. :)

    [ Doc Jeff ], Sep 22, 2003