    Can you,Bill G,help me or maybe some of your friends. If you do I will
    never download programmes off the net again.

    Colin
    C A Preston, Jan 22, 2004

  2. C A Preston

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / User Accounts / Change the way users log on or off.

    On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:00:57 -0000, in
    <uKXPb.1044$>
    C A Preston scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 22, 2004

  3. C A Preston

    Jay Guest

    "C A Preston" <> wrote in message

    >I will never download programmes off the net again.

    Wise choice.

    Jay
    Jay, Jan 23, 2004
  4. C A Preston

    docmill Guest

    "Jay" <> wrote in

    > "C A Preston" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I will never download programmes off the net again.

    > Wise choice.
    >
    > Jay

    Could you prove it and make it stick to everyone? I believe the non-
    absorbant, sandpaper textured asswipe you ordered, will be in on the next
    stage coach.

    --
    +++++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++++++
    docmill, Jan 23, 2004
  5. C A Preston

    Jay Guest

    "docmill" <> wrote in message
    > "Jay" <> wrote in
    >

    > > "C A Preston" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>I will never download programmes off the net again.

    > > Wise choice.
    > >
    > > Jay
    > >

    > Could you prove it and make it stick to everyone? I believe the non-
    > absorbant, sandpaper textured asswipe you ordered, will be in on the next
    > stage coach.

    Is this one of those recent spam openers?
    The kind where a dozen or so words are taken from the dictionary at random
    plucks and are used to try and foil spam filters?

    Jay
    Jay, Jan 23, 2004
  6. C A Preston

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    Jay wrote:
    :: "docmill" <> wrote in message
    :: news:Xns9478DC8B099BBnospam4docmillspamgo@216.168.3.44...
    ::: "Jay" <> wrote in
    ::: news:193Qb.20972$:
    :::
    ::::
    :::: "C A Preston" <> wrote in message
    :::: news:uKXPb.1044$...
    ::::
    ::::: I will never download programmes off the net again.
    ::::
    :::: Wise choice.
    ::::
    :::: Jay
    ::::
    ::::
    ::: Could you prove it and make it stick to everyone? I believe the
    ::: non- absorbant, sandpaper textured asswipe you ordered, will be in
    ::: on the next stage coach.
    ::
    :: Is this one of those recent spam openers?
    :: The kind where a dozen or so words are taken from the dictionary at
    :: random plucks and are used to try and foil spam filters?
    ::
    :: Jay

    That appreciated I, wonderful!

    ---
    c.rowlands4, Jan 23, 2004
  7. C A Preston

    trout Guest

    Jay wrote:

    > "C A Preston" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I will never download programmes off the net again.

    > Wise choice.
    >
    > Jay

    There are many safe, reliable and invaluable freeware programs that
    can be downloaded. Dozens of them are recommended all the time in 'this'
    newsgroup.
    Better advice would be; to not download programmes that have been
    stolen, copied, 'cracked', or suggested by a pop-up, or on a 'warez'
    site.
    --
    "And, at least 'ask around', first."
    trout, Jan 23, 2004